Shop

Juvia was home and noticed the lack of food, so she was now heading to the grocery store. Juvia tilted her umbrella to the side, it was raining as usual. Even if she just moved to this side of Magnolia. Juvia walked past the grocery store and almost not noticed it, 'I was thinking to hard... I need to focus...Food.' She walked inside and searched for the list in the mess of her purse.

Milk

Eggs

Butter

Bread

Donuts

.....

Juvia started looking for the things on her list when She came to the place the bread was. "The one Juvia want is at the very top? Juvia is too short to grab it!" Juvia looked around and saw one of those little chair thingies the people who work on grocery stores use so they can reach the top of the stands. She grabbed it and placed it on the position she needed. "whit this I will surely grab that bread!" 'whoa that was lame'

She was so deep in her thoughts she didn't realize, her heel collided with the thingy she was standing on. She closed her eyes shut, ready for her body to collide whit the ground. "hey you should be more careful..." she heard a male voice say this. She felt arms around her waist and someone holding her "you were lucky I catched you." She looked up and saw a boy around his 17. He had dark navy-blue (or black) hair, his eyes were blue. Juvia stared at him for a couple minutes, thinking. 'he is.......' she quickly snapped out of her thoughts realizing how creepy she must look staring like that.

Time skip.--------

"Is it around here?"

"Yes, around the corner"

"Say, you haven't told me your name..."

"Juvia Lockser...can Juvia hear yours?"

"Gray Fullbuster"

"T-thats a pretty name"

"You are very pretty yourself--"

"Its here"

He turned around and saw a big house.

"You live here?"

Juvia searched for the key in her pocket. When she finally founded it she leaned in and pushed it through the key hole and turned it around making the door swing open. Gray approached a chair and sat Juvia down, who he was carrying bridal style.

"Do you practice any magic?"

Juvia looked at him holding a pice of ice over her ankle. "Juvia does water magic" Juvia looked at her ankle just as she said "and you?". Gray looked at her and said "Ice Make Magic or Ice Molding Magic" Gray looked around the white room and said "are you in a guild?" Juvia looked back at him and said "No...how about you? Are you part of a guild?"

Juvia looked at him with a smile..

"F-Fairy Tail?"