Guild?

He placed her drink down. "Maybe you should join a guild ... what was your name again?" she looked at him " My name is Juvia, Juvia Lockser" he came closer to her "I like it" she blushed. Her face was centimeters away from his. She felt butterflies all over her body. He leaned in a little and Juvia was shaking...but...

"HEY JUVIA WHY WAS THE DOOR LOCKED?!"

She pushed Gray and looked at the mage who opened the door with wide opened eyes and a noticeable blush on her face. "W-w-what are you doing here?!" The mage made his way into her house like it was his own. "I was just passing by and decided to come here" he said. Gray looked at him with a little of hate showing in his eyes... he looked at Juvia and his looked softened "who is he?" he said in a harsh tone obviously irritated by him.

Juvia looked down and tried to break the awkward silence. "So Gajeel-kun... are you planing on joining a guild?" the dragon slayer looked at her with his mouth open and a spoonful of rice going inside his mouth "idk" he said looking at her.

-------------time skip 4 h. ---------------

Juvia looked up and down and inspected the building before her. "So this is Fairy Tail" She hesitated, before placing her hand softly on the guild's enormous doors. She was shaking and was more than nervous. A voice came from behind her and a man spoke in his usual low tone "Hey, water woman are you really joining?". She looked from above her shoulder and saw Gajeel looking at her with curious eyes. She thought of what to say, she wasnt exactly sure of joining but... She just couldn't decide.

GAJEEL'S P. O. V

I saw rain woman standing outside the door of a guild, she looked like she was in deep thought and hesitating. I walked up to her "Hey water woman are you really joining?" To be honest, I had been thinking in joining too, but I couldn't decide wether to do it or not. We both stayed silent for a couple of minutes. It was not raining, but the sky looked rather dull. I got lost in my thoughts and looked at the sky, I heard the door slowly open, but who opened it wasn't Rain woman.

LUCY'S P. O. V

I grabbed my purse from the chair I had been sitting in and started to walk to the guild's exit. Waving goodbye to my friends, I pushed the door revealing two figures standing there "w-Who are you?" I asked. I stared at one of the Figures who stood outside the guild door, she had blue hair, and dark, deep blue eyes. She looked at the ground, I am pretty sure she felt my stare, but she did no effort in looking up. "Are you a lesbo?" I looked to my other side and there stood a tall man, dressed in dark clothing. He had red eyes which were looking at me, I felt a little intimidated because of his piercing stare, his Black jet hair which fell down to his back and piercings all over his face and arms. "What?! NO!" I blushed At his question " WHY IN HELL WOULD YOU-" then I realized, he must have noticed the way I stared at the Blunette. "N-nevermind" He simply looked at me, and just as fast he looked away, with a single "tch" I looked at the blue haired girl again "ahem, I'll repeat myself, who are you?" He looked up and with a proud tone in his voice, he spoke loudly "I am Gajeel Redfox! The iron dragon slayer!" I looked at him with a shocked expression, 'A dragon Slayer? So there are more than one....' I thought. The girls slowly rose up her head, whispering "I am Juvia Lockser." Her voice was calm and her eyes were staring at the distance. I tried not to stare again but... something about her just...catches my attention.

-------TIME SKIP 30 MINUTES---------

JUVIA'S P.O.V

A smile made its way into my face as the Fair Tail guild mark was placed on my thigh. I looked to my side, still smiling as Gajeel got his. I saw someone wave his hand, but obviously, He wasn't waving at me. I didn't know anyone here. I felt someone place his hand on my shoulder, I turned around and saw a man I have seen before. "You are Juvia, arent you?" He smiled at me, and when he did, I swear, My heart skipped a beat. No. My heart stopped. "Y-Yeah, You are Gray...Right?" I said looking down, trying to avoid his stare. He loosened his grip from my shoulder, only to place his hand to my upper thigh, just above the FT mark. I felt my cheeks go hot, I knew I was blushing. He was so carefree, touching my body like that. "Ahh?!" I screamed out, making the guild members surrounding us to turn their heads to us, and stare at both of us. "Wow, Gray!! You Are so lucky" and "She hasnt been here for 5 minute and Gray is already touching her!" And "Way to go Gray!!" Were the things that could be heard.

Out of nowhere I saw a Redhead woman pushing people aside, "GRAAAAAAAY". We both looked in the direction of the scream, Gray stared at the lady in terror, I looked at her with a little of fear, she looked really strong. I couldn't move, my best guess is that I was way to shocked to, also Gray didn't move. Both of us were still on the same position, Gray with his head a little tilted towards the floor, his hand on my thigh just above my guild mark, his other hand about in the same position but in my inner thigh. I was just standing there, with my leg (the one Gray was touching) lifted the ground.

She approached us and slapped the ship outta him.

He harshly retired his hands from my body and placed them on his cheek "ERZA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" He screamed looking at the lady, apparently named Erza. "WHAT AM I DOING?! What are YOU doing touching this girl like that?! YOU BASTARD!!!" She grabbed him and lifted him up "apologize" she said. Gray looked at me and he was dropped to the ground. He looked at me and then looked down blushing, I was surprised that he blushed, No, He was probably just blushing out of embarrassment.

"I am sorry Juvia" he said looking down.

I wanted to hug him. I wanted to have him on my arms and tell him it was alright. I wanted to cry. I tried my best, but I felt something running down my cheek.

I cried. I cried. I cried. I cried. I cried.

Tears ran across my face and fell to the ground. My hands were covering my mouth, and...I just...

Why am I even crying, For the love of God, what is wrong with me?

I've had enough of embarrassment today.

I ran, My legs moved on their own while I was still sobbing. I reached my apartment an my legs gave in, I sat there sobbing, outside my apartment...

...Alone...

----------------------------

Haiiii guys!!! I wanna thank all of you who take their time to read this story. I Really Suck ass at writing but I guess Ill get better with practice...

Gray touched Juvia 😱

I have no idea were that came from...I was probably drunk when I wrote that...never give me 7up.

Any way So bye, I will be updating soon.