Im sorry... pt.2

〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜〜

ERZA' S POV

We arrived at her room and I looked around for a bit. She just stood there looking at the ground. I looked around in he closet and got some clothes that looked warm. "Please put this on?" I smiled at her placing the pajamas in her bed. She looked at me and softly spoke "why are you doing this?" I looked at her and gave her a warm smile "because thats what Nakama are for!" She looked surprised, she must be a lonely girl. "Well then, I will be taking care of you today. So put that on and I'll cook something for you". She gave me a weak smile, I could tell she was faking. I smiled back at her, with a genuine smile. And headed out of the room to 'Find' the kitchen

JUVIA'S P.O.V

I didn't expect her to be like this. Because of what I saw in the guild, I thought she was tough and scary. But she turned out to be all sweet and caring. Oh I'm so confused.

I took off my clothes and underwear and changed them for the ones Erza-san had given me. Then I went out of the room.

ERZA'S P.O.V

I started cooking a chicken soup. Juvia's house was incredibly big, I got lost, but after wandering around for awhile, I managed to find the kitchen. "hmmmmm... where is the salt?" I started looking around trying to find the salt. "Right there, Erza-san" I saw Juvia standing by the Kitchen's entrace. She was wearing her pajamas, her hair in a high ponytail.

"You should go rest in your room" she protested saying I was her guest, but I insisted and she went to her room.

I heard a knock on the door, it was close to the kitchen, So I went and got it. I opened the door and revealed a certain blonde celestial spirit mage. She looked at me and smiled.

"How did you get here?"

"Walking"

"I mean, how did you know where Juvia's house was?"

"Gray told me..."

"How does he know where her house is?"

"He said he has come here before"

"WHAT?!"

"Tsh, Its not what you think Erza!" I heard a male voice say from behind Lucy. I saw Gray. "Gray why are you here?" He looked down and said "I came here to apologize" I looked at him and let him in. "She is in her room, go." He walked past me and Lucy, and went to Juvia's room. I was surprised he knew the way to her room, oh teenagers these days.

"Do you think it's okay to leave them alone?"said Lucy in a worried tone. I smiled and looked at the direction Gray had walked "Yes. I think it'll be alright"

LUCY'S POV

I sat with Erza at the kitchen table. We were waiting for Gray to come back. "Ne, Erza...when I said Gray has come here before, why did you think he has come to?" Erza almost choked on her water, I saw a faint blush on her face. "W-what do you mean, Lucy" I smirked and got close to her "Maybe they have being doing...perverted things..." Ofcourse Was red like a tomato at this point, whenever we talked about this kind of stuff. "D-do you think...they are together?" Erza said taking a sip from her glass of water. I knew by her face, that she was being completely serious. "Maybe they are, I think they do look cute together." Erza is kind of like a sister to me, kind of like a best friend. I always wanted to have a sister, because it was lonely.

It was lonely, having such a big place only to myself.

Since my dad worked all day, everyday I barely saw him sometimes.

Sometimes, I would go days without hearing of him.

GRAY'S POV

I opened the door carefully, taking only a peek inside to make sure I was in the correct room and not some room where she had private stuff or something. I saw her laying in bed, she was wearing loose pants, a striped shirt that looked like it was a couple sizes too big for her, fluffy socks and her hair in a high ponytail. She was on her bed, with her head in the pillow while she held another one in her arms. I slowly walked up to her, I didn't know if she was asleep or something, so I didnt want to wake her up if she was.

I took a look at her face, she wasn't wearing any makeup, as I expected. But, she looked truly beautiful. Her face was flawless, her skin was tender and it looked like it could make a baby jealous. Her eyelashes were very long and thick, it was hard to tell if she was wearing mascara or not, but I guess she wasnt wearing any.

A strand of hair covered a part of her face, and without even thinking, as if my hand moved on its own, i moved her hair and tucked it behind her ear. I stared at her for a while, I dont know how long it was, I lost track of time.

I eventually sat down beside her.

My hand caressed her cheek softly, the feeling was pleasant to my touch. Her skin was really flawless.

I unconsciously leaned in, at this point, I wasn't even thinking about what I was doing. Consequences meant nothing right now.

And just like that, my lips brushed against hers.