Chapter 2

Heys guys I'm thinking of updating everyday I don't know how many chapters I'm going to do but I hope you all like my story so far! I'm actually excited if anyone wants to do a collaboration with me and do a story together. I know it would never happen because there only 5 people who actually read this story. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the day my brother and I, along with 2 other guys, are going to the Dragon Rider Academy. Honestly, I'm terrified as this new experience is scaring me since I had never been so far away from my parent for such a long time. As I quickly grabbed my  bag and dashed downstairs, almost tripping on a banana peel that was so conveniently placed there, I grabbed my brothers hand and started pulling him to the door.  We only have roughly 5 minutes before they leave without us. 

As we finally reached the carriage our parents did not see us off, I should have known we were only wanted for food. As everyone piled into the carriage I sat there quietly picking at my fingers I always had the habit of picking at my fingers when I'm nervous. As hours passed we finally reached the academy as everyone started trampling over me trying to get out almost kneed some dude in the stomach he was too close. As I got out of the carriage I felt like a midget who stumbled into the giants territory it was utterly terrifying as everyone was as tall as skyscrapers. I tripped over my feet multiple times trying to cover the fact that I'm a girl, As I finally fall flat onto my face tripping over a non-existent rock "Who put that ground here" I mumbled picking myself up as someone in the crowd yelled "Your a girl" he literally screeched like a 3 year old girl "Boi aint no mirror" I yelled back as we continued to walk into the academy.

As we stepped into the principles office there sat a old tall yet beefy man, As he stood up wearing a bright pink shirt with a white unicorn on it and navy blue shorts as I stifled a laugh and averted my eyes to the wall which was a nice beige color. As we were led into room filled with different color eyes ranging from grey all the way to pink as the door opened a tall muscly man walked into the room and started explaining how to pick our egg "Close your eyes once you feel the pull start walking to" he said, he wasn't that detailed how to find our egg but non-less we followed his rule. As I watch my brother go to the corner of the room which held a dark navy blue with  gold and silver outline and decorations on it as they looked to be a crown symbol on it as he picked it up and went to the crowd of people with there egg. I slowly closed my eyes as a rough feeling almost as if I was being shoved I stumbled as I opened my eyes and going to the opposite corner from my brother as I looked at the egg, it was a white and at the bottom it slowly faded into a gray with a black skull symbol as I picked it up and also made my way to the crowd. 

As he stared at me and my brothers eggs with a pale face he grabbed our arms and led up to the principles office once again but this time he barged in. The principles face had a huge grin on his face "This will be an interesting year now will it Clad" he said with another huge grin. "The named Vlad I'm the principle since we are going to be seeing each other a lot whats your name" he said "Yo the named Max baldy" I said which Arron slapped a hand over my mouth "Sorry her my name is Arron its nice to meet you" my brother said as I licked his hand. 

"How long will it take till our dragons are fully grown?" I asked as the principle gave me his o' so famous smile "most likely 3 days" he said as my eyes went as wide as I could open them "Are you okay did you hit your head" I asked concern "Theres no way a dragon can grow to be an adult in 3 days" I said as Arron smacked the back of my head "Manners" he said as I pouted.