Complications

The Kamui dimension is a strange place. Devoid of any life form, it's landscape is consisting of nothing but a pitch black void mared with pale bluish cubes that forms the ground. There is no wind, no water, no smell, no sound, no sun, no time. Only silence.

     For these aspects, Obito used this place countless times to think and plan without disturbances. But now that he's alone with Kakashi, his mind cannot focus on the void. He feels every single things. Obito can feel Kakashi's body heat on his back, hear his breathing, smell his scent and sweat, he can practically hear his heart beating. Obito isn't used to this closeness and it makes his mind go wild in ways he didn't want to happen tonight. But with Kakashi's presence and his previous confession, it's hard not to think about it.

     In a moment of impulse, Obito turned and launched, pinning Kakashi's back to the floor. With their positions reversed, Obito stared down at his old teammate with an expression mixing confusion, anger and desire. His face feels hot, but when he notices how Kakashi parted his legs to allow him between them, his face feels even hotter.

     If it wasn't for the fact that Obito is blushing, Kakashi wouldn't have let him get the upper hand. Obito's actions are definitly interesting now. Kakashi smirks as he lets the Uchiha seattles between his legs, and can't stop a small chuckle at Obito's reaction when he notices. This is too cute, Kakashi thinks. Even if his feelings haven't been verbally reciprocated, Kakashi can't help but believe that they might be. Obito's reactions speaks volume.

     Without much thought, Kakashi reachs a hand to Obito's scarred cheek. An affectionate gesture the Hatake never gave, one Obito never recieved. Kakashi didn't miss the soft surprised itch of Obito's breath, or how anger shifted to sadness, then to fondness in Obito's eyes before closing. This encouraged him further.

      "Obito..." Kakashi murmured as he gently stroked Obito's scars. "Letting go isn't a bad thing... You need to open your heart to new things, to let people in, this is how you can fill the hole." He already said it before their fight, but repetition is never a bad thing.

     "Letting go..." Obito repeated under his breath, his grip on Kakashi's biceps tightening. With a sigh, Obito ducked his head down and what he does next sends a shiver down Kakashi's spines, and he gasps. Their pelvis are touching now, Obito grinds them together and Kakashi blushes. His hand moved from Obito's cheek to his shoulder in favor of thrusting up into Obito's pelvis with a moan.

     Kakashi couldn't predict any of this but what a pleasant surprise. His blood is rushing south and he feels himself hardening already. He feels Obito hardening too and wonders... What is going on in his dear friend's head now?

     "L-letting go, hn?" Obito groans, repeating the words again, then lower himself to burry his face in Kakashi's neck. He breaths in, breaths out, shuddering from emotions and wants. The exitement he's feeling now can't even be comparable to anything he's felt before. It's warm and good, but it's also like a itch. Right now, Obito wants Kakashi so bad, he wants the carresses, the hugs, he wants to love and to be loved.

     It itches more than before, more than it ever has. Where is his mind?

     Memories of his lonely moments resurfaces and Obito presses more, grimaces and bites the cloth covering Kakashi's neck. He remembers these days where he'd hide in Kamui, hot and bothered with that same itch. He would take off his clothes and touch himself in ways he felt ashamed of, images of silver hair and lazy eyes scrolling in his mind. Those were the bad days.

     But now... Now it's different. Kakashi is hugging him, Obito feels the breath tickling his skin inside his collar, hears the sounds Kakashi is making. They are both slowly losing it, but it feels right.