Nagito finds the Hinatabooty

"Chiaki, you're going to run into that wall," Nagito yelped, pulling his best friend to the side. Her nose was deep in a video game, like always.

"Sorry," she said nonchalantly, not looking up.

"Aren't you going to look up and see the new freshies?" Nagito asked. It was the first day of their junior year, and, like always, they were there 30 minutes early after eating bagels from Dunkin' Donuts together.

"Freshman are just fucking normies," said Chiaki. "Why should I care?" They arrived at the computer lab, per their Monday tradition. Every Monday, Chiaki played video games while Komaeda pretended to work while stalking the technology club leader. He was cute af.

"He looks so nervous ahahaha," said Komaeda, peeking over his laptop to stare at Ryota. He had the world's biggest crush on that boy, even though he was an underclassman. Becoming a leader as a freshman...that was legendary.

"Cool," said Chiaki. She didn't give a shit anymore. Nagito looked around to see if there were any more hot guys in the computer lab. And that's when he saw it. The biggest and straightest ahoge he had ever seen. Nagito drooled.

"Ohoho, I wonder who that is?" The brown haired male turned around. It was Hajime! Nagito and Hajime were in one of the same classes last year, but he didn't have a big sexy ahoge then.

Hajime felt someone staring at him. He looked towards Nagito. Nagito ducked his head back down. Must have been my imagination. Hajime was about to turn around when he saw her. The pink haired girl had her head in a video game. Hajime's degenerate male eyes moved down from her face to her...

WHOA. Massive anime tiddies. He took a double take. That girl was hot. And a gamer? He needed to talk to her.

Meanwhile, Nagito was stealthily watching Hajime through the space in the computer screens. He saw Hajime start to get up. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. Hajime walked towards him and Chiaki. Hajime dug in his brain for the perfect pickup line.

"Hey girl, are you a fidget cube? Because I'd like to run my hands all over you." Chiaki was unfazed. She barely heard him.

"Hey hey," she said, still not looking up from her console.

"Are you free this afternoon?" Hajime asked, putting on a stunning smile. Nagito felt his cheeks turning bright red. This hottie...thinks he's straight? Nagito must turn him.

"Sorry. I'm going to play video games. Not free." Chiaki motioned towards the door and Hajime, hanging his head in defeat, walked out the door. He WOULD get this girl to like him.

The first bell rang. "Chiaki, we gotta get to class," said Nagito, dragging his friend out the door. They walked down the hall together. A freshman came running down the hall, her pink skirt ruffling. She looked haughty, like she thought she was the best. Nagito smirked. He was kind of an asshole.

He stuck his leg out. The girl tripped and wiped out on the floor.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFF."

"That wasn't nice," said Chiaki, not giving a shit.

The girl, who moments ago had looked like an egotistical bitch, started bawling. She turned around to see Nagito and Chiaki walking away. The guy on the left...the one who had tripped her...

Wait a minute

She was lowkey turned on by that

Looks like she had a new crush.

Horny Miu stood up and gathered her books. She would do anything to gain the affections of the white haired guy. And her double Ds would help.

THIS IS FUCKING FIC ON CRACK GUYS

EVERYONE IS GONNA LIKE SOMEONE OF THE OPPOSITE SEXUALITY

IT'S GONNA BE SO GREAT