it's lunchtime beyotches

The bell rang, signaling first period lunch. Miu, along with a bunch of freshman girls, all sat at a table in the corner. She sat with Tenko, Shirogane, Himiko, and Kaede.

"And then, he like tripped me!" she yelled. Tenko gasped dramatically.

"Ugh. Degenerate males are the worst," said Tenko.

"Nah. It was kinda hot," Miu said.

"I bet you wish that you and him were locked in a school with 14 other strangers and forced to kill each other," said Shirogane, poking Miu.

"Shirogane, you're a fucking weeb." said Miu. She laughed, and so did Tenko. Shirogane turned red and made the trademark puffy face.

"A sophomore called me a piano whore," said Kaede. "Like okay, I've only masturbated with a piano key once!" She chuckled. The other girls stared at her. "...what? Isn't it normal to be horny?"

"Being horny is too much work," said Himiko, resting her head on the table. "Meeeeeehhhh."

"Oh my god, it's him!" gasped Miu, pointing to the white haired guy sitting next to the pink haired girl in the hallway. "Brb!" She gave her tiddies a push to make them look sexier then walked over to her new bae.

"Oh, you're that freshie I tripped," laughed Nagito.

"Stop being so mean to freshman," said Chiaki, head still in a video game.

Miu thought of her best pickup line.

"Hey, are you a swing? Because I'd like to ride you for hours while screaming like a child."

Chiaki facepalmed. Nagito laughed.

"Let me let you in on a secret honey. I'm the gayest b0i at this school." Nagito whispered that to Miu.

"Aw fuck," said Miu, hanging her head in defeat. "Can you push me one more time? Right on the chest?"

"No. I'm too gay to do that." Miu sighed and walked away.

Nagito watched the horny freshman walk away.

"Freshman these days...they're so lusty."

"Seniors too," said Chiaki. Nagito looked down the hall. A red haired girl sat on top of a blonde haired boy. They were practically fucking except they had clothes on. A gray haired girl sat next to them and awkwardly played on her phone. 

"Poor third wheel," Nagito sighed. He shoved some cheese puffs in his mouth. They were long and white, like something else he wanted in his mouth...

As on cue, Hajime walked over to the pair. "Mind if I sit next to you?" he asked Chiaki.

"Depends. What season of Lazytown are you on?" she asked, dead serious. She pressed pause and for the first time all day she looked up at Hajime.

"Uh, I watched the episode where the guy says we are number one," Hajime said. Chiaki looked back down.

"Unacceptable you fucking pleb." Dammit. Hajime walked away, feeling defeated. 

"I will get the video game tiddies," he muttered to himself. "If it's the last thing I do."

Meanwhile Nagito was now horny.

He went to the bathroom to have some fun.

As soon as he got back to Chiaki, the first bell rang. "Time to go to class," Nagito sighed.

"Oh hecc," said Chiaki.

And then they went to class

SWIGGITY SWOOGITY

NAGITO WANTS THE BOOTY

BUT WILL HE GET THE BOOTY? ONLY TIME WILL TELL.