(7) a moon like you

-;-

-;-

[now playing: moon u - got7]

"welcome to seanival!" the clown greeted them with a smile. jiwoo walked passed the clown, ignoring it in the process. if there was anything she hated and scared of the most, it would be clowns.

"so what do you think?" she asked. youngjae looked around. "does this place seem familiar to you?" he asked.

he nodded. "it feels like i've been here before." he said. jiwoo smiled. "look! there's rides! let's go on that!" jiwoo said.

the two rode the swinging ship. the ride mostly consisted of jiwoo complaining that it was cold up there and youngjae screaming how it swings too fast.

when they got down from the ride, jiwoo couldn't stop laughing. "hahahaha! i can't! your scream was so funny and people were staring at you!" she said.

youngjae just watched her die from laughing. "yeah, yeah, whatever." he said in between chuckles. youngjae looked up and saw game booths nearby.

"let's go there." he said and they both walked towards the ring toss booth.

the staff by the booth greeted them with a big smile. "aw, you two look like such a sweet couple!" she said. jiwoo opened her mouth but got cut off, when youngjae grabbed her hands and laced it between his.

he lifted it up and showed the staff their hands and jiwoo stared at him in shock.

"we give discounts to sweet couples like you guys! only 500 won, for 7 rings!" she said cheerfully. they paid for it and youngjae took the rings. "2 rings for the small stuff toys and 5 for the big ones." she added.

he got them in. 5 of them in.

"yay! go ahead and pick your prize." she said. youngjae nudged jiwoo and smiled. "pick." he said. "eh..? y-you pick.." she stuttered.

he sighed and placed his hands on his pockets. he squinted his eyes and pointed at the big otter stuff toy that was hanging behind the staff. "here you go sir and m'am! have a good day!" she said with a smile.

youngjae placed his arm around jiwoo and gave her the otter toy that was at least half of jiwoo's size. jiwoo glared at him and shooed his hand from her shoulder but kept the toy. "thanks." she said and he laughed.

"what are you going to name it?" he asked. jiwoo looked at the toy, then at youngjae, then back at the toy.

"jaedal." she said.

youngjae looked at her confused. "jaedal? why?" she looked at him and laughed. "its a mix of your name and 'otter' in korean." she said. youngjae scratched his head and chuckled. "but why?" he asked. "because you look like an otter." she answered. "do i?" he asked and she nodded.

he sighed and smiled. "alright, so.. where we headed to next?" he asked.

jiwoo didn't answer. she was staring at the railings by the boardwalk while they walked. she changed paths and walked there. youngjae followed her.

it was already dark out, almost 9 in the evening. she leaned over the railings and felt the cold breeze slap her in the face. youngjae stood beside her and leaned too.

"they said, that whenever there's a full moon, it's a must to see it here on this very spot in mokpo." jiwoo said.

the two both stared at the moon. "doesn't it look beautiful?" she asked. he turned to her.

you're the one who's beautiful..

he continued to stare at her. jiwoo closed her eyes and smiled as she let the cold breeze of the wind hit her face. she loved that feeling. the feeling of being by the sea and letting the wind hit her face.

youngjae smiled too. he looked at the moon again. the moon was so much closer to them. it was fully round and it was really standing out in the sky. he looked at jiwoo again.

even more beautiful than the moon...

she opened her eyes and looked at youngjae with a smile. "try closing your eyes." she said.

he did and he felt the breeze hit his face. jiwoo stared at him as he did so. he started humming.

"yah! youngjae! wait for noona!"
"ujeong-ah! get in the picture!"

their father smiled and pointed the camera at them. their mother counted and the camera clicked.

"aigoo, our kids are so cute.."

he opened his eyes and looked at her with a smile. "do you have a notebook?" he asked. she furrowed her eyebrows. "huh?" she asked.

"a song.. i think i just got an idea for a song."