Whatever It Takes

It's there senior year in High School Phil Brooks or he likes to be called CM Punk was at the top of his game he won championships for his school both in wrestling and football plus he is dating the most popular girl in his school Maria Kanellis who is the captain of the cheerleading squad. He had his best friends with him as well Colt Cabana,Dean Ambrose,Roman Reigns,Seth Rollins, Mike Mizanin or he prefers to be called 'The Miz',Dolph Ziggler, Alex Riley and Cory Graves. His family also owns a couple of the car dealerships in Chicago he lives in one of the most exclusive/richest villages in his town with that he drives a black H2 Hummer. You may say he has it all.

After football practice he is seated at one of the benches in the boys locker room. The Miz stood up on the bench "Guys lets give it up for this years MVP the chick magnet himself CM Punk!" The guys stood up and began to chant "CM Punk! CM Punk!" Punk was all smiles while standing and howling with his team and Ambrose began to speak "So you gonna be hitting some class A ass tonight?" Rollins replied "oh hell yeah." They all howled and chanted again. Punk laid a chuckle of course and said. "You know it,of course I am." His friends giving him high fives and chanting his name again "You know Maria couldn't get her hands of this." The guys began on chanting "Woo woo woo."

April Jeanette Mendez she prefers being called AJ is the top girl of their class and received valedictorian awards, she is the photographer of the school paper, a dedicated artist and painter and is also the captain of the schools debate team after school she works at a local pizza place. She is well loved by her best friends Kaitlyn Bonin,Paige Knight, Alicia Fox Natalya Neidhart, TJ Wilson and Daniel Bryan. Her mother owns a small bakery and her dad is a police man she is known to stay out of trouble and likes to keep a low profile at school.

The girls were at the school grounds sitting on the grass eating their lunch they watch the cheerleading team practice there routine Kaitlyn said "look at all this dumb guys gawking on those air headed bimbos." They all giggled they watched Maria with her 'army of skanks' (as Paige liked to call them) Brianna and Nikki Bella, Summer Rae, Maryse Ouellet and Eva Marie stretched as AJ chews on her Ham and cheese sandwich while watching the cheerleader she saw CM Punk come behind Maria and pulling her in for a kiss. She suddenly speaks "uggghhhh..... They should go get a room. Is it even ok to make out like that on school grounds." Paige suddenly speaks "the king and queen of this school. Why do people even like them." Natalya replied "you said it sister." Daniel and TJ arrived and TJ snuck behind Natalya's back and gave her a kiss in the cheek he said "whatsup babe?" Alicia replied "oh just watching these bimbos make a fool out of them selves. Daniel kept starring on Brie he had a crush on her since 5th grade but Brianna never really notices Daniel AJ gave him a playful push "well Daniel since we only got a year left why don't you make your move." Daniel left out a soft chuckle "April, I don't know what your talking about." "Oh come one Daniel you liked her ever since you saw her. I am your best friend you can't lie to me." Daniel now wearing a serious look "come on a girl like that will never be in to someone like me." "Yeah because she's stupid that's why." They all let out a chuckle.

"So babe you me dinner tonight." Punk said while holding Maria on his arms.
"Sorry babe I have plans with the girls later tonight." She said and pecked Punk on the cheeks "oh ok guess I'll just go celebrate with the guys later tonight." He put on a pout, Maria just laughed along and said "babe sit over there we gotta practice." "Ok babe you know I love watching you stretch." He whispered on her ears Maria giggled playfully and they kiss once again. Punk suddenly said "Ok boys the girls gotta work on there routine." He said while clapping his hands The Miz let go of Maryse and gave her a quick kiss and soon followed Punk they sat on the grass underneath a big shady tree Alex Riley then began to tell Punk in a soft voice "Look at those losers over there." They all left out a laugh while pointing to the small group of people who happens to be April's group of friends .