Your reaction to them dancing to a girl's groups songs (VIXX)

Remember you are a male in this Preference!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

N-
You couldn't stop laughing. When you saw N dancing, you started to smiled at first. Then, busted out laughing. N thought you were making fun of him and got sad but then you clarified him that it's funny that they actually did a girl's group dance AND was able to get Leo in. You had the best time of your life while watching it, along with N.

Leo-
You smiled, then teased Leo that he was dancing to a girl's group song but you still love it none of less. Leo was so embarrassed that he wanted to leave but you weren't letting him go. Leo covered himself in your chest while you were watching the performance of VIXX dancing to Girl's Generation, "I Got a Boy". Once it was over, you looked at Leo and gave him so many compliments that Leo thought he was going to die at this point.

Ken-
You were having a great time watching Ken and the other VIXX members, minus Leo, in the performance and you were drying of laughter. Ken was also laughing with you and making comments about the dance. Later on, one by one the members started to join in and started watching the performance and were just having the time of their life.

Ravi-
Let's just say, Ravi did NOT wanted to talk to you for a VERY long time after seeing what you were watching on your phone.

Hongbin-
You honestly thought Hongbin was actually a girl when the VIXX, minus Leo, perform one of WONDER's songs. When you asked Hongbin where was he in the performance, he looked at you confused and pointed where he was and the look on your face, killed him. Your eyes were wide open with your mouth open as well. Yea, Hongbin couldn't stop laughing at your reaction.

Hyuk-
You were dancing along with VIXX as they dance to "I Got a Boy" by Girl's Generation and they were surprise that you were dancing with them and enjoying it. You love dancing to ANY girl's group songs, it just makes you want to dance. So, you weren't really paying attention to VIXX but you did see how Hyuk did his part in it and you felt like you fell in love with him again.