the author says hey

So recently, as in two weeks ago, I went to go see It with my sister at the movies!! I'd been anticipating it mostly because my baby Finn Wolfhard is in it, but then I started seeing the hype on Twitter and Instagram and all the edits and so I just had to see it. Of course, I fell in love with the entire cast and left the theater feeling pretty inspired... 

So I got the genius (or I hope that no one else has done this yet???) idea to post a story of the cast of Stand by Me and It. Sooo, I'm doing that. :)))

I'm writing this on my phone unlike with White Boys, which I write on Google Docs, so sometimes the format might be incorrect and it may have more errors. But I'm doing my best to spell and grammar check and all that good stuff. 

Also, since I'm already writing a book - White Boys, and another one on the side, called No Kung Fu (which is a original character book), this book isn't gonna be updated back-to-back. Since it's on my phone though, updates may go quicker than I'm thinking. 

Alsooo, this is an AU obviously, otherwise the Stand by Me cast wouldn't be in it, duh. So, in this, there's no scary clowns, just because 1) I haven't read the book yet so I don't wanna get details wrong and then have everybody up my ass about it 2) Writing about scary clowns just doesn't exactly appeal to me, sorry Stephen :'-) and 3) I wanted to keep it original. Plus, the whole Georgie going missing thing is really sad haha. 

Also I can't make covers for shit so if somebody wants to make covers for me or you know somebody who makes good covers, you can either PM me on here or email me at zuzujaadi/gmail.com

Anyway, I've said all I have to say, hope you love it !!!

- zuzu ♡