Chapter 1: operation Hail fire

April 5th, 2031

"Listen up you maggots you think this is going to be like the movies you seen well its not this disease is something unblievable put your gas maks on and keep them on your exposed to the atmopshere you will be shot."

Inside a helicopter was a group of Marines wearing hazmat suits they were entering New york the source of the outbreak. They had a mission to rescue a special person that knew about the diesese more than anyone

"we have one job here and only here rescue Lily Triton she knows what caused the outbreak and possibly has a cure." A major of the army was walking back and forth between the 20 marines sitting on both sides of the helicopter.

"Lading zone in sight landing in three minutes." The pilots turned on a red light meaning to be ready to jump off before the diesesed came swarming in. They were not zombies but they were changed mindless cannibals eating each other if no surivors were in sight. not dying like a regular human but only by being shot in the chest or head. The helicopter landed and the marines hopped out surronding the drop zone looking out for what were called Forgotten. The helicopter took off but before it could it was swarmed by forgotten. they turned around watching the Plane go down swarmed by what was once humans.

"OH SHIT! SIR DO WE OPEN FIRE!" they aimed the guns at the forgotten. One marine loaded his m27 waiting for orders to kill. They were searching the helicopter for survivors as they did they ate each other ripping each others limbs off while they also fought back.

"Kill them there is only twenty or thirty you should only have to waste a clip on them." The Major  pointed his M1911 and opened fire the bullet alerted the rest of the  forgotten. they was all I could remember.

July 4th, 2031

"Happy fourth of july Ghost to bad we dont have fire works boy." I was alone in a shitty ass apartment it was the only shelter that the forgotten couldn't reach us I looked out the boarded window seeing one thing we had been waiting for a helicopter soon the radio was going off. "this is to all survivors in New York head for the airport and avoid the Central Park at all costs the forgotten has been suronding the area avoid central park at all costs.