Youre A Man Now

I woke up late-ish in the morning, Brendon sitting there with my head on his lap.

"Hey, love." I smiled.

"That was so gay," I mumbled. He sighed.

"We literally had sex, you idiot." I laughed.

"Cmon, Ry, let's get breakfast and then get you packed up to go." I nodded.

When we got downstairs, the first thing Brendon's mom said to me was, "You're a man now."

"What do you mean?"

"You lost your virginity, that's what I mean!"

"How do you know?!"

"Well, you aren't exactly the quietest person, Ryan, it was like your moaning was being played on speakers!"

"Can we please stop talking about the gay sex that went down last night?" Brendon asked. His mom and I laughed.

"So. Finish breakfast so you can get your stuff!" I nodded. Brendon wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me, and my back was pressed against his warm chest.

"You're comfy," I mumbled. He laughed a bit and pulled away.

"Hurry!" I finished my breakfast and got my stuff around quickly.

"Ryan, your mom is picking you up in a few hours!" Brendon's mom called. Brendon pulled me into the living room to watch tv with him. I sat on his lap and purposefully bounced several times every few minutes/seconds.

"Ryan," Brendon warned. I giggled.

"You can't fuck me in here," I whispered, "hA!" He laughed a little and kissed my cheek.

"Stop bouncing," he whispered. I shook my head.

"Never." He sighed at me. I giggled and bounced a little further up his lap. He put a hand on my leg to hold me down. He stood up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Ahhhh!!! Let me down! Let me go!" I squirmed. He squeezed my ass and laughed. I wriggled around in his grip. He dropped me a bit so he was holding me bridal style. I blushed and threw my arms around his neck. He grinned and kissed my jawline.

"Hello, there, princess," he said softly. I closed my eyes all tight and scrunched my face a bit.

"You look really adorable when you do that, but may I ask what you're doing?" I laughed.

"Scrunching my face up." My arms tightened around his neck, and my head was on his shoulder.

"I love you, Bren," I whispered. He smiled softly at me.

"I love you, too, Ry." He sat back down on the couch, still holding me. I sighed. He grinned and stared into my eyes.

"Let's go to my room," he mumbled, and stood up with me in his arms.

"Oooo are we having sex again?" He laughed.

"No, but I wanted to make out with you in a more private place." I nodded.

He walked to the edge of the bed and sat there. I sat on his lap facing him, my legs around his waist.

"I wonder how mad you'd be if I bounced in this position," I wondered aloud, and started to bounce on his lap. He crashed his lips against mine. I put my hands in his hair, and he hooked his fingers in my belt loops. He pulled me closer, and his hands travelled up my shirt.

He pulled away slightly, and put his lips close to my neck.

"What will you not do?" He asked quietly, his breath warm against my neck.

"Bounce on your lap," I mumbled, and went in to kiss him again. He pulled his head away slightly.

"Brendon," I whined. He laughed.

"Your mom and Charlie should be here soon, Ry." I nodded. We continued to kiss, and he bit my bottom lip, and then licked it softly. I parted my lips and his tongue explored my mouth eagerly. He twisted my shirt into his fists, and our tongues battled. He pulled away again.

"And will you play with my zipper in public?" I shook my head. I tried to kiss him again but he held a finger to my lips.

"Promise?" I nodded. He took away the finger and we continued to kiss, and he took off my shirt as I took off his.

"You know we can't do this right now, Ry. We don't have time." I nodded. He pulled away and put his shirt back on, then stood up.

"I have something for you, and it's really cliche and cheesy, but I don't care," he said. I looked up to see him holding his letterman jacket from football.

"I thought you needed that for school?"

"Nah, I'd rather you have it." I smiled. I put on my shirt, and then he draped his jacket over my shoulders.

"I feel like some cheerleader in those movies that's dating the star football player." He laughed.

"Except I'm not the star, and instead of the hot popular cheerleader, you're the hot nerdy artist," he muttered. I laughed.

"Wait.  Was that whole make out session just for me to stop bouncing and all?" He nodded.

"You jerk!" He laughed.

"I'm sorry, Ry," he said, his breath hot against my neck. It tickled my skin.

"I forgive you," I said quietly.  He smiled.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. You can hang out with my mom in the kitchen, she's making milkshakes, I think." I nodded. Brendon kissed my cheek and walked off to shower. I walked out of his bedroom with his oversized letterman jacket draped over my shoulders.

"Oooo, he gave you his jacket, he really likes you, then." His mom was in the kitchen. I laughed. She walked over and hugged me.

"We'll miss you, Ryan. Make sure to visit." I nodded. She kissed my cheek.

"You're like a son to me. But like a son that's dating my real son. I don't even know what I'm saying at this point." I laughed.

Brendon got out of the shower several minutes later.

"Brendon, would you like a milkshake?" His mom asked. He nodded.

"Thanks."

"Of course! Come over here and get it, and grab one for Ryan too." He nodded, and grabbed two milkshakes, bringing them over to the table with me.

I didn't notice what I was doing with the straw until Brendon spoke up.

"Are you just gonna sit there teasing me with that straw, or are you gonna drink the milkshake?" He asked amused. I realized then that I was doing things with my tongue to the straw. I laughed. He kissed my cheek.

"I love you," he sang softly. I smiled.

Our goodbye was long, and horrible. I cried. He cried. His mom cried. Charlie cried. Everyone but my mother cried.

"I don't like goodbyes," I whispered. He nodded.

"It's not a goodbye, then. It's a see ya later. Cause I will see you later. I'll visit. Every weekend. I promise."

"Brendon, it's a fifty mile drive."

"You think that'll stop me?" I laughed. He kissed my nose.

"See ya later, Ry."

"See ya later, Bren."