Break Up Over Text Message

Y/N: Heyyy!

Ryland: Sup?

Y/N: We need to talk.

Ryland: Uh oh. Those words are never good to hear in a relationship.

Y/N: Haha lol.

Ryland: So what's the happenin'?

Y/N: I don't feel the same way anymore. It's just not the same between us. We've been drifting apart ever since the LOUD Tour.

Ryland: Are you seriously breaking up with me over text?

Y/N: Yes, and I'm so sorry. But if I see you in person, I'd just break out balling out my eyes, crying tears of sadness.

Ryland: Is there something I can do to change your mind about how you feel?

Y/N: No, I don't think you can. But, we can still be 'friends.'

Ryland: Is it someone else? Is it you, or is it me? Haha. Nice break up line. Where'd you come up with that one?

Y/N: It's me. I fell in love with somebody else. And a magician never reveals her secrets. It's an 'original.'

Ryland: Who is it? I'll punch his face in real hard.

Y/N: You'd never do that!

Ryland: Sure I would. I'd do anything for you. I love you.

Y/N: You'd seriously never punch your own brother.

Ryland: WHAT!!! MY OWN BROTHER!!! HOW COULD YOU!!! Wait, which one? I have three. As you may know.

Y/N: I don't know if I should tell you. He'll tell you soon enough. Once he is ready. Unless, you think it'd be better off to hear it from me rather than your brother?

Ryland: Considering you cheated on me with him, I think I'd like to hear it...or in this case, read it from you.

Y/N: I haven't cheated on you...yet. We were waiting until your band got back from tour to do anything. We haven't kissed yet. We haven't 'done' anything sexual yet. I mean, how could we? I mean, you guy were on tour and I was stuck at home all alone by myself all the way across the country waiting for your tour to be over. In case you didn't know, I have been missing you since you've been gone over 6 months of our relationship, because your 'wonderful' mom has this 'no girlfriends on the tour bus' rule, so I couldn't come with you and have the time of my life.

Ryland: This has been going on since the morning we left?

Y/N: No, not exactly.

Ryland: Come again?

Y/N: It happened the night before. 

Ryland: So, our whole entire relationship was based off of a lie? None of it was real?

Y/N: Of course, it was. And, you know it. I just had a change of heart. *half way through our relationship*

Ryland: Yeah, I guess you did. Could you come over? Do you have time on your hands? Are you busy at the moment?

Y/N: Uh...are you sure about that Mr. Ryland Michael Lynch? After I just broke up with you? Are you calm enough? Like, will you want to get violent/abusive towards me? You won't want to hurt me or cause me pain in any way?

Ryland: Uh, no. Have I ever done that to you in our supposedly loyal relationship?

Y/N: No, I guess not. Sorry, again. I'll be right over. I just have to walk out the door and down the street a couple of steps. You know, since I live next door.

Ryland: Haha, yeah. Lol. See you soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Lynch Household...