Him

To he who look up to the heavens with such wet eyes, a sugary greeting sit in the back of your throat.

He is a merciful Profit to be recognized in the most needed moments. When the threat is great, the spirit will wish to that same Profit for the gentle release we all crave in the end.

He is so kind, He is so forgiving.

To your sins you are offered a blade. This blade will cut forth the path towards your redemption and His embrace.

His thin fingers which fit around your throat so carefully will bring you release. His wonderful insides, His body that hugs so tight it leaves you gasping in His sweet air.

His power is beyond a human, beyond a disciple, even with a name such as Profit. He is above, as well as below.

He is beyond.

His lips that sting upon contact, his teeth so sharp upon your lips and neck and chest. It opens you up, let's your sins free to spill over the rest of you and be lapped up by His Godly tongue.

Your heart which throbs beyond your ribcage is the testimate to your devotion, your obsession, your love for Him. He is the one and only, the only sight before you. He is the first and the last image, the first and the last sound, the first and the last feeling.

He is, Chae Hyungwon, and He has devoured you piece by piece.

The Disciple puts you to rest.