005.

Kevin's Pov.

" Is This a Joke ?. " I Asked Shoving My Phone in Naz's Face. She Held it and Read The Party Invitation That Chad had Sent Out. We Were Currently On School Grounds Laying Down in The Grass Under a Tree.

" So What ? You Got Invited To His Party You Should Definitely Go to it Dude.." Naz Said to me handing me back my Phone. " I Bet Your Sweet Little Ass That Double Cutie is Gonna be invited to that Party as well. " Speak Of The Devil There Came Double D With a Book Pressed against his Chest Walking Besides his Two Idiot ' Friends ' Ahh His So Beautiful.

" I Swear When are you gonna Claim that Booty Kevin.." She Said While looking in Double D's Direction. Pff She had no idea what Happened Yesterday in The Libery Best Time of my Life. I Could Tell Her Since she's Like my BFF But She has a Lose Tongue when she Drinks.

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>
Double D's House.

" Are You Going to Chad's Party ?. " I asked Double D. He Shook his Head and Placed down his Pencil. " I am not the Partying Type.." He Replied to me and Gave me a Small Smile.

" You Should Come Though I am Going and I'll be able to keep an eye on you From my Crowd your kinda not hard to miss since you'll be so out of Place there.." I Said To him. He Folded his Arms over his Chest Pouting Slightly. Auwee his so Cute.

" Come On Don't be like that Your Adorable, Sexy, Hot.." I Pulled him Closer to me and Kissed his Lips Hotly causing him to Moan. " Fine i Forgive You.."

" So You'll Come Right ?. " I asked him. He Folded his Arms Over his Chest Tilting his head to the Side. " Its Next Week Right ?. " He Asked me. i Nodded my head. " Then I'll certainly be There. Will there be any games that i Should
be aware of like Monopoly?. " I Sighed and Kissed Double D's Cheeks. " These are the Moments I Tutor You on Shit You don't know about.."

" Kevin.." He Gasped.." Language.." He Said Pouting Slightly.

" Your Honestly to adorable For Words.." I Said Kissing his Cheek Over and Over again.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<><>~