010.

Kevin's Pov.

A Whole Week without Double D Or Naz i Gotten so used to being around them that now i can't go without them. Its making it Hard to Concentrate to do anything honestly i Just got off the Phone with Double D and He Sounded like he was Okay but i could Tell he Missed me a lot which made me Happy.

I Was Walking Down The Hotel Lobby me and my Team was Staying At Heading Over to the Pool where the Other Guys were at Enjoying there Free Time. I Made a Turn and Stepped Outside a Few Steps later i was At the Pool where the Other Guys were.

" Look Who Finally Decided to Join Us.." One Of The Members Of the Basket Ball team Said as i Came Over and Sat with the Rest of Them. " I Was Beginning to Worry that Double D was the Only thing that matter Now. " Rick one of the Members Said Chuckling Slightly as he Brought the Bottle of Beer to his Lips for a Sip. I Rolled my Eyes and Pulled Out my Phone and Quickly Texted Naz and Told Her to Text the Ladies so they could get over to the Pool.

" Nahh You Know You Guys may be assholes but i am Still a Nice Guy.." They All Laughed at what i said and Raised there beers High and brought it to there Lips. Just then we heard Giggling Coming Towards Us. Oh Guess they came Earlier than expected, The Whole Cheerleader Club Came by and The Boys Went Wild when they saw them in there Tighty Sexy One Piece Suit.

They All Looked in my Direction and I Just Shrugged like it was Nothing. " See i am a Nice Guy Bitches and Your Welcome. " I Got Up and Grabbed a beer and Started Heading Back Towards My Room. I Dailled Double D's Number and brought the Phone to my ear.

" Hey " I Said When i heard him pick Up His Phone.

" Greetings again Kevin. "

" Hey I Miss You so i am gonna Call a lot. "

" This is Technically the Fifth time You Called Today Kevin and i am beginning to Wonder that you might be a Tiny bit addicted to me. "

" Shut it Double D. " I heard him Chuckle Slightly Through the Phone and it sounded just as Cute Over the phone as In Person.

" Kevin Enjoy yourselve I'll be Here when you get Home....always. "

" Wish i could go home And be with you though." I Said Frowning Slightly and there Goes his Adorable Chuckle Again.

" i Know You do Kevin I Love You. "

" I Love You too Double D.."

" I am hanging Up Now Kevin Will Talk Tomorrow Good Night.."

Double Hung Up the call and I shoved the Phone back into my Pocket. I reached my room but i didn't go Outside i Sat Outside and Enjoyed my beer that i had from the Guys By the Pool.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~
Edd's Pov
Next Morning.

" Double D !!.." I Was Walking Down the Crowded Hallway By Myself when Naz Called me Over to her Locker. " Greetings Naz. " Naz Pulled me into a Hug and i Hugged Her back. I didn't know we Have Gotten so Close that we could Hug one another as a Greeting.

" So i am having a House Party This Weekend and I want you to come and i won't Take no as an answer. " She Said in Her Usual Energetic and Preppy Manner. I Nodded My head and a smile broke on to her Face. " Party Starts at 8 So Come Early so you can help me Set up. " I Nodded My head and Added that to my Phone Callander so that it could Remind me when the day gets Closer and On that Day so i won't disappoint Naz. I am rather Grateful to Kevin for Teaching me how to use a Smart Phone and for Buying me a Smart Phone.

" Dork That's What You Get.." I heard One of Kevin's ' Friend ' Shouted Angrily as he Shoved Eddy into The Locker with So much Strenght i feared that Eddy wouldn't be able to Defend himself. I Excused myself and Rushed Over to the Crowd that formed around Eddy and The big Fella who hung with kevin. I Pushed Through and Went Over to the Big Guy who was Towering Over Eddy.

" Umm excuse me Travis ?. " The Big Guy Dropped Eddy and turned Towards me Smiling Ear to Ear. " Double D !!. " The Big Guy Pulled me into a big Hug Spinning us Around before Putting me back down.

" What Can i do for you Double D ?. " He asked With a smile on his Face. I Chuckled Nervously and Pointed Towards Eddy he Frowned and Nodded his head. " Come on Guys Double D will get mad if we don't Stop. " With that Said the Big Guy Left with his Group of Friends. I Looked Towards the Badly hurt Eddy on the Floor and Rushed to his side." Hey Eddy You Okay ?. " I reached Over but he Smacked my Hand away with Anger and Got up. " Fuck Off Double D. " With that Eddy Limped his way away from me leaving me to stand there Hurt by his Words.

...

Eddy's Words Hurt me Deeply he never Lashed So harshly at me Before i couldn't Stop Playing the Scene that Happened Earlier Today in the Hallway. I had Left my Final Class For today which was Math and my Eyes Immediately Landed on Eddy and Ed Who walked Side by side Heading Towards The Exit. Ed Was Helping the Injure Eddy Walk and People in the Hallway would Laugh at Eddy and make Mean Comments, People didn't Mind Ed Apparently Everyone liked Ed i mean he's Captain of The Soccer Team and Is relevantly Popular Because of his Looks puberty has done him well if i do say so myself.

I gave Chase After Ed and Eddy i wanted to walk with them and Apologize if i have done something wrong to them. " Fellas wait. " I Shouted as i got Closer but Only Ed Turned around to Greet me With a Smile. Eddy continued Limping on his Own, Me and Ed Gave Chase after Eddy and Walked Side by Side with him but he wasn't to Happy to see me. " Eddy--. " I Began But Didn't Continue since Eddy Had Stopped Walking and Turn towards me with Anger Written all Over his face. " No Double D You listen to me Okay ?. You abandoned Us For Your Studies I was Cool with that Since Studying is something You enjoy and i respected that but then You abandoned Us For Kevin of all the People in World Why did it have to be That Asshole Double D ?. " He Looked Deep into my Eyes With Such anger Yet i felt like his Anger wasn't Towards me.

" Eddy Because i am In Love With kevin i can't help the way i Feel for him. Remember when i came out to The Both of You and You promised to Not Judge me because you Both Loved me ?. " They Both Nodded there Head And Replied with a
' Mhm '. " Then Please I Know You both Hate Kevin but Give him a Chance For me
Okay ?. " They Both Looked At Each Other For a Few Seconds And Nodded there head." But this doesn't mean were Hanging Out With him. " Eddy added and I Laughed Nodding my head Promising him he wouldn't have to deal with Kevin.

...

After Walking Eddy Home Ed Had Offered to Walk me Home and As we Walked over to my House we would Exchange Words i was Deeply Surprised By How ' Smart ' Ed's become i mean before Ed was such a Knuckle Head but Now you could Have a real Conversation with him and he was Very Charming but what really surprised me is Why hasn't he Gone Out with Anyone Yet. We have Reached my Front Pourch and Ed had Pulled me into his Big Strong Arms and Gave me a Hug.

" Well Have a Good Rest Of Your Evening Ed. " He Smiled Ear to Ear and Nodded his Head. " Same To you Double D but before You go there's something i would Like to talk to You about. " I Tilted my Head Slightly to the Side as i looked up at Ed in Curiously. " Go Ahead Ed. " I Reached Over to his Shoulder and Pat it Giving him assurance that i was Open to anything he would wanna say.

" I Am In Love Aswel Double D With Someone i don't know if i should be in love with. " He Looked Down at his Feet and Let out a Sigh. I Reached Over and Ruffled his Hair. " Who Might This Person be Ed ? Maybe i Could Help somehow. "

" Its Jimmy My Sisters Best Friend.." Ed Said as he Looked at the Ground Still unable to Look me in the Eye. I was in shock at What Ed just Said, I Unlocked my Door and Invited him inside to Spend the Night so we could Talk about Jimmy who was no Longer With Us.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

A/N : There is another Ship I Totally Ship and that is Ed and Jimmy i don't know why but i feel like there Love is so forbidden because Ed Such a Beast and Jimmy is Such a Princess, So i Apologize but the Next Couple of Chapter Will be kinda Like Fillers and We won't be Following The Love Story Of Edd and Kevin But the Story of Jimmy and Ed so if your not a Fan of This Ship suggest You wait for the Fillers to be Over, But if You Enjoy my Stories Or this Story Trust me You will Love the Fillers of Jimmy and Ed so Stay Tune For that Okay ?

Love You all and don't Forget to support me by Voting,  Following and Sharing my Page and My Story around. 💕💖❤💞