017.

Edd Pov.

" Out Of town ?.." I asked Keven With a Raised Eyebrow. its been Two weeks since He came over to Dinner at my Place and its been a Week since i gotten my Freedom again , we we're currently sitting out in the Courtyard at School During Our Free Period that i didn't noticed til today that we had together since i guess i would always disappear into the Beautiful World of the Library and he would go off to train with his Team but since School is Practically almost Over there was no Point in visiting that Library anymore i would much rather spend my Free Periods with Kevin which is something i would never have done this was the First time i was picking Someone over my Studies.

" Yeah i mean Your Parents Love me now after my Frequent visit to your place when you we're grounded and i think they would approve of you tagging along with me this weekend out of town.." He Said with a small smile on his lips. i Looked up at him and he Placed a quick kiss on my Cheek and Forehead before pulling away and looking at me but i still had a that look on my face that said that i didn't know i mean don't get me wrong a weekend with just me and Kevin would be Wonderful but what worried me was that i wasn't like most Boyfriends/Girlfriends i was boring and fun to me is sitting in my Room Reading or Painting and getting lost with Every Stroke of the Brush. What if we don't have Fun and Kevin Forces himself to do things that i wanna do but he won't have.." Okay What's Wrong ? Tell me i can tell something is bothering you so please tell me so i can fix it.." He Looked at me with a look that just made my heart melt, it was just the Cutest Face ever but i could tell it was a look of worry and i just had to i pulled him down and Placed my lips on his for a quick second before Pulling away. 

" I'm Worried that if we go that we won't have fun because i'm totally different From normal people Fun for me isn't fun for you maybe. if i do go i want us to have fun and not be a weekend we're you force yourself to have fun for my Sake.." Kevin Chuckled Slightly before he Pulled me into his chest for a sweet embrace. I love Kevin he just the best i mean to go from Hating Each other to this was beyond what i could ever imagine i never thought that Kevin would be someone that could make me so happy.

" Double D Listen that's the beauty of it all we're Different People and Of course we're gonna have difference of Opinion that's just how life is but i love every moment that i learn something new from the Simplest to the Naughtiest. Like for one i learn that you tend to Play with your Earlobe when Reading or when we make love you love it when i bite you.." My Cheeks Turned red at the Last Part and Kevin took noticed and Pecked my Lips.." What i am trying to Say is that with You i'm always having fun even its something i'm never used to like for one you know how i hate doing any kind of Work that Involves Reading or School Work to put it in one word but when i do it with you its like i'm out in the Field playing one of my games. Double D you completely taken Over me and i love it Thank You.." I felt Tears Coming and Kevin Noticed and Pulled me into his arms Burying my Face in his Chest While he Pat my back Gently while Soothing me.

~<>~<>~<>~<>~

So We Convinced my Parents to Allow me to go with Kevin this weekend i don't know how but they Agreed i think most of it had to do with the fact that my Parents would be going into town as well for a much needed Break and Relaxing but Kevin took it as a win and i didn't Really wanna take it away from him. He said will be Staying From Saturday to Thursday since we didn't really have to go to school anymore and he thought it would be fun and i didn't Really complain since every moment with Kevin was a blast. he got us a really nice Hotel and Paid for pretty much everything which i don't know where he Pulled the money from and he would Doudge the Question everytime i would ask but i trusted him well enough that i know he wasn't doing anything to Shade. i was Grateful for the time away from everything with just the Two of us and i think i grew to love Kevin even more if that was even possible.