Ch.7~Lunch :)

Sandys POV~

It was finally lunch time so i grabbed my backpack and my binder and walked out of class to the lunch court. I found a seat at Nicks Table where there was a lot of people. I sat next to Vinny. We started to talk and all of a sudden i saw Melissa running away to the girls bathroom looking really mad. I then saw Nick come from the same way she was coming from and sat next to me.

"what happened there?" i asked Nick

"oh, that, i broke up with Melissa because of what happened between her and James, i gave her way too many chances so i finally ended it. " He said sticking his hand in my bag of ' Hot Cheetos ' .

"good for you, man, i have been waiting for this day forever." Vinny, and Chris said.

"haha. really ?" i said

"yeah, man do i hate Melissa." Vinny said

"me too." i said

"yeah" Chris said eating my chips too.

"well imma go to the bathroom. i be back." i said about to walk away

"Me too." Mika said getting up

"k, see you when you come back." Nick said smiling and waving, ' weird '

Me and Mika were in the bathroom fixing our hair when we heard Melissa in one of the stahls talking to someone. There was nobody else in the bathroom so she must have been on the phone. We heard her say " I know, I know, I just thought he would stay for atleast another month, but anyways who's next?" the person on the other end said something but she replied this " Oh, Vinny Castronovo, he will be an easy one. Well anyways, James, ill see you at 2:14 in the bathrooms right ?" she said, so i guess James replied yes because she said " ok cool, see you then, bye love you." Me and Mika were shocked about what she said so we ran out the bathroom before she found out that we heard everything. We went to the table and sat down. The boys looked a little confused at our face reactions.

"ummm...are you two alright?" Nick said looking really confused

"umm... well look the point is that Meliss is gonna come out the bathroom in a few seconds so we'll tell you after." i said

"ok i guess."

Nick's POV~

Sandy and Mika went to the bathroom, and me, Vinny and Chris stayed at the table.

"so...guys, i think i really like Mika." Chris said

"you should ask her out, you guys woulld be cute together." Vinny said

"yeah you should" I said

I haven't told anybody but Mika that i oonly was gonna break up with Melissa because i wanted to ask out Sandy. I havent told the guys, they wold freak and tell everybody. I decided to keep it to myself but only tell Mika. Vinny and Chris went to get slushies but i stayed behind. I saw something sticking out of Sandy's binder, it was red with writing on it. I took a peak at it, it said ' Perfect Guy Quiz ' there was two names on it they were ' Austin G. and Nick M. ' omg it was me, and i won the quiz. WOW!!!!!!!!!! I need to ask her out on a date first.