Ch.8~First Date

Nick's POV~

Sandy and Mika came back and sat down.

"Omg, we need to tell you guys something but wait." Sandy said

"What?" i said

"hold on Melissa's gonna come out right now." Sandy said

"ooooookkkkkkk." Me and the boys said at the same time.

Melissa came out the bathroom and walked by us, she looked like she was crying but i know that move she put water in her eyes so it looked like she had tears rolling down her cheeks. We all turned to look at her but she just rolled her eyes.

"ok, so we were in the bathroom and we heard Melissa talking on the phone with someone who was possibly James. And she said that she thought Nick and her would last at least another month but then she said that the next guy she's gonna get at is-" Sandy said but got cut off by the intercom.

"PLEASE EXCUSE THE INTERUPTION, REMEMBER THAT PROM IS NEXT SATURDAY SO GET READY, AND MAKE SURE TO VOTE FOR PROM KING AND QUEEN, THANK YOU." the intercom lady said

"ok so who did she say?" Chris asked

"VINNY!" Sandy said, all of our mouth's dropped to the floor in shock.

"WHAT?" Vinny said

"yeah, i know" Sandy said. The bell unfortunatly rang and we went to class.

Soon enough the bell rang for us to go home. I waited for Sandy to come so we could talk, and she came in 2 minutes. We started walking and talking and i finally had the courage to ask her out on a date.

"soooo...uh, sandy, do you think, maybe...y-you, want to, um, go,on a um, date, with...me?" I stuttered

"oh Nick, yes, of course." Sandy said

"really?" i said

"yes, really" Sandy said

"great, um i'll pick you up tomorrow at say, 6-ish?"i said

"yeah, i'll be waiting." Sandy said smiling, we got to her house and she went inside.

I was so excited, i was going on a date with SANDY GARCIA. I couldn't wait. I wanted it to be tomorrow already.

Sandy's POV~

I was so excited i was going on a date with NICK MARA. I ran to my room and laid on my bed with my room door closed. I was thinking about how the whole thing happened with Nick. I realized i didnt know where we were gonna go so i wouldn't know what to wear so i decided to text Nick.

TEXT CONVO.~

Me- Hey ! :D so i realized i dont know where we're gonna go so i dont know what to wear, so where are we gonna go?" :D

Nick- Oh, haha, um we could go to this party my friend is gonna throw but it's at 8 so is that ok?

Me- yeah, um, so i'll see you then . Bye. :D Can't wait :)

Nick- Me either, Bye. =D

END OF TEXT CONVO.