Ch.9~The party :D

Sandy's POV~

I woke up so excited but nervous at the same time for today. I got up and got dressed into something casual. The day went by really quick because i got home quick. It was 7 so i started to get ready for the party. Before i got in the shower i asked Mika if she wanted to tag along, she said she had plans so i just got in the shower. I got out at 7:17 so i ran to my room blow dryed my hair, curled it, changed and by 7:52 i looked like this, http://www.polyvore.com/party/set?id=50423885 . Soon enought there was a knock on my door, i ran downstairs and yelled.

"who is it?"

"Nick Breezy !! " Nick said, i giggled.

I opened the door reaveling Nick wearing this, http://www.polyvore.com/nick_party/set?id=50690636 .

"woha, you look good." i said

"no, you loook amazing." Nick said

"thanks." i giggled

We got in the car and went to the party. We got there in like 10 minutes. Nick ran to my door and opened it. There was a lot of people there. We walked in and the first thing i saw was the DJ straight a head. The DJ started tlaking.

"AIGHT, THAT WAS FLO RIDA IN WILD ONES AND NOW HOW ABUT SOME JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!" he yelled and everyone went wild. He played 'Boyfriend' so i grabbed Nick's hand and took him to the dance floor.

"lets dance." i said

"ok." he said

Me and Nick danced to 'Boyfriend', 'Payphone', 'What Makes You Beautiful', 'Ride', 'One Thing', 'I wish', 'the Best Damn Thing', and then the song Gotta Be You by One direction came on and Nick put both his hans on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me in a little closer when he wrapped his arms around my waist. We were slow-dancing in the middle of the dance floor and i felt like there was noboy else there, i could only only see him. When the song got to Zayn's part, the bridge, Nick started to sing to me.

" OH GIRL CAN WE TRY ONE MORE ONE MORE TIME ONE MORE ONE MORE CAN WE TRY ONE MORE ONE MORE TIME ILL MAKE IT BETTER, ONE MORE ONE MORE CAN WE TRY ONE MORE ONE MORE CAN WE TRY ONE MORE TIME ILL MAKE IT ALL BETTER, CAUSE ITS GOTTA BE YOU, ONLY YOU..." Nick sang in his voice that melts me away every time i hear it.

I giggled and Nick did too. Suddenly Nick pulled me closer and kissed me softly and sweetly on the lips, i kissed back. I felt like i was in heaven. We pulled away after about 5 seconds, and looked eachother in the eyes.

"you dont know how long ive been waiting for that." Nick said

"i can imagine." i said

Nick kissed me again, but this time about 5 seconds into the kiss he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance so i let him in. Soon enough we were making out on the bench upstairs by the master bedroom. Me and Nick made out for about 10 minutes until Nick just picked me up from my waist and put me on his lap, i wrapped my legs around his waist and he stood up we then went into the room in the same position and he sat on the bed my legs still wrapped around him. I was about to take his shirt off when his phone rang. He looked at the caller id, it said 'Mom' . He answered.

"Hey mom. Oh really it is? But-. Fine. Ok. Love you too. Bye." he said

He hung up.

"what happened?" i asked

"my mom said i have to go home because we're going somewhere tomorrow morning." he said

"oh, ok. What time is it?" i asked

"its, huh, its already 10:32"  he siad

"oh my gosh, im in so much trouble." i said

We got up and walked downstairs, we bumped into a few people until we got out to the car. Nick opened my door for me. I got in and so did he we left. We got to my house and before i could get out Nick grabbed my hand and pulled it lightly and we kissed pasionatly. We pulled away and i exited the car. I walked to my porch and waved at Nick then i went in and he drove away. I turned around and slid down the door on my back smiling big. I looked up and Mika was on the couch making out with Chris. I giggled and went up to my room. I got in and changed into this, http://www.polyvore.com/sandy_pajama/set?id=50765663 . I layed on my bed and then i heard some rocks being thrown at my window so i looked out. I saw Nick wearing this, http://www.polyvore.com/nick_pajamas/set?id=50766726 . He waved and i waved back. He signaled for me too come down, but i just opened the window and went out to my balcony. He climbed up to my balcony and we hugged.

Nick-Hey

Me-Hey what are you doing ?

Nick-I came to see you

Me-We just saw eachother not even an hour ago

Nick-i know but that was so long ago, i needed to see you again

Me-awwwww

Nick-yeah, well, i snuck ot here to come see you, so ill text you cause im not gonna be able to see you if my mom finds out i snuck out, so bye, ill text you

Me-bye

Then Nick left. About 5 minutes later i got a text from Nick.

TEXT CONVO.

Nick-Hey

Me-hey

Nick-watcha doing?

Me-talking to you laying on my bed

Nick-oh

Me-what you doing?

Nick-thinking about you, texting you

Me-hahaha, well then what are you thinking about me?

Nick-that kiss

Me-oh, why, did you like it?

Nick-hell yeah

Me-me too

Nick-ive been meaning to ask you something for a long time now.

Me-what is it?

Nick-ohhh, well, how do i put this...do you...wanna go out with...me?

Me-yes, Nick ill go out with you

NIck-treally?

Me-yes

Nick-yay! omg ive been waiting for this momoent

Me-i have too

Nick-i gotta go thoe, bye, i love you

Me-ok, bye Love you too

END TEXT CONVO.