xTwo: Her Mate.

I drove to school with Kait in my BMW with Kait right behing us following, she said she wanted to make sure we absolutely went to school, but I think she just wants to see Mr.Hemling, I parked next to a Silver Lambo, I climbed out after Kait who winked at the Jocks.

I noticed a growle when she did that and I looked behind me to see Mr.Idonthaveadick his eyes black, I noticed the slut from yesterday who tried calming him down but he wasn't relaxing, I remembered what Kait said yesterday "If he's a manwhore then I will play hard to get." I turned towards Kait who frowned but immediately smirked.

Lila came up next to us, we walked inside with everyone's eyes on us, I followed Kait and Lila into the office, I sat in the chair while Kait got her schedule.

She looked at her paper and I snatched it away looking at and she has most of her classes with me only 5 out of 8, we walked to our first class, Boys were whistling which annoyed me so I flipped them off with the finger, Lila slapped my hand down.

We walked into my History class and everyone was seated ready for class, Lila and Mr.Hemling were having a staring contest, He turned to Kait and almost every werewolf in the class growled probably because their rogues well we're rogues.

I stood next to Lila hugging her side "Class this is Kait Nix she is Jadalyns sister please welcome them and treat them fairly." Mr.Hemling said then he turned towards us.

"Hi my name is Tyrell Hemling." He said, we nodded and me and Kait walked to the back and sat down, he had a conversation with Lila she smiled an nodded, she sent us both a blow kiss and almost every boy in the class reached out for it.

Kait stood up "Bye Mama Mr.Hemling will see you shortly after school then you can get dirty on the bed." She screamed, Lila slammed the door with a red face, I laughed and high fived her even Tyrell was blushing, he cleared his throat and started the lecture.

~~~

I walked out of my Maths class which I didn't have with Kait and stretched, I fell asleep after the lady went into the Einstein space I don't know what it's got to do with Maths.

I waited outside Kaits class, when she came out we strolled to the Cafeteria, We bought our food and went to sit on a table outside and how lucky we were to sit 3 feet away from the jocks and cheerleaders.

I groaned when we sat down next to a table full of jocks and cheerleaders who were cheering and whistling as a couple make out pretty heavily, I slammed my head on the table and Kait laughed

"Man up Jad you know you have to work on your social encounters." She said laughing, I glared at her, I smirked when I saw Mr.Ihaveasmalldick with his group of friends walking over to us, Kait followed my eyes.

"Bet you he's going to pull you into a kiss and you'll slap him after." I said, she shook her head an placed $50 on her lap, he came over smirking, He sat next to her and his friends came over to my side and sat down next to me.

"Hi" A guy with sandy blonder hair with green eyes and a very build body said, I waved at him silently while watching Kait and and her matr, he leaned in an kissed, I counted.

1..

2...

3....

4.....

5......

BA!!!

I quickly stood up and cheered, while everyone was silent watching their leader his eyes darkened until they softened as he looked at Kait.

"I'm sorry I should've introduced myself first." He said humbly pouting, Kait looked at him before nodding her head and she sat down and didn't push him away when he wrappes his arms around her waist.