xFour: A little time and now I'm back.

-Lila- (After Jadalyn left)

I stared at her retreating figure, I called for her "Jadalyn!"

"Jadalyn!"

She sped away, I stormed back inside the school and walked straight to Kait "What did you do?" I asked menacingly and glared at her, she shrugged "Jadalyn had to be put in her place always a attention seeker that bitch." She said happily, I slapped her face.

"Jada had been with you through your bad times, you don't know what its like to be here, she trusted you and you broke it, you know Jada cares about you the day we found you she had spent two weeks with you in the hospital for you to recover." I said tears falling from my eyes.

Regret, Pain, Sadness flashed through her eyes before she smirked "I don't care, she just a stupid nerd.." She said, I didn't believe her and just walked out not looking back, Tyrell hugged me, and I sobbed in his arms.

"Shhh..." He soothed I sniffled a bit and looked at him with hope, he stared back and leaned down pecking my lips softly, I held on to him like my life depended on it.

"She'll be back." He said I nodded and pulled away "I'm going to the house to check if she's there." I said, he pulled out his phone and called someone, after he finished he turned to me "Let's go." I smiled, he picked me up and ran to his car, he gently placed me on the passenger seat.

We drove to the house which took 10 minutes, I looked at the now cold and empty house and sobbed louder, tyrell grabbed me and placed me on his lap while I cried into his chest.

"She's gone ty." I sobbed.

"I know I know. " He said gently soothing my head.

I spent the day crying on him, and he was there to sooth me and look after me.

~~~

-Jadalyn- (4 months later)

Its finally been four months since I left and I am going back to finish school because all I've been doing here is help out other people and got a job at The gym many guys tried hiting on me and they always left with a black eye, I don't want to date anyone or even be in a relationship I'll just drag them into my messed world.

I grabbed my duffel bag and hauled it over my shoulder, I walked towards my bike setting it on the seat before I turned to Old Mrs . Turner who smiled at me, I smiled and hugged her.

"Bye Mrs . Turner I promise I will come and visit." I said, she kissed my forehead.

"You better, and have a safe trip." She said,

"I will see you." I waved jumping on my bike, I sped out my apartment complex exiting Seaford, Here I come Gualala.

Over the months that I spent in Seaford, I did skate boarding, Street dancing my name as Shadow reaper and biking too, it was so fun I would compete and just have fun, I reved my bike and sped passed the truck full off teenagers and they were all werewolves.

Some of the guys whistle, I ignored them and sped up passing the truck I was in the front from my mirror I saw a couple in the front a huge bulky man and a woma who is a brunette holding hands and smiling. I'm confused why are they going to Gualala? I glanced in front of me and saw a BMW.

Okay I have to find out why they are going to Gualala, My wolf resurfaced "Jada They are the Mdnight Pack, all packs are combining to fight of the rouges." My Wolf Jayla said.

"But why Gualala?" I asked her.

"The Cross pack is the strongest and are loacted in Gualala therefore all packs are going there."