Chapter 1

Rachel pov

I was waiting for the preace treaty to start. Annabeth gave me a look as i rolled my eyes at chirons speech. Maybe. Just maybe ill see him again. Once more. I thought. I was playing with the promise ring on my finger when the Romans appeared up on the hill. I saw blonde hair and the same style he always had in the crowd.

Reyna was at the front talking to Chiron. I was looking through the crowd of roman demigods when I saw a face  i thought i would never see again. Octavian. I gasped and Annabeth turned to look at me.
"What's wrong Rach?" She asked.

I couldnt speak. He stared back. I then walked strait up to him, and smacked him on his cheek. "Ow! What was that for?!" Octavain exclaimed. Reyna
turned around to look at us, along with everyone else.

"Why? Why did you stay there for so long? Why didnt you come back to me?! You promised?!" I shouted tears falling down my face.

"Rachel, hear me out." He said.

"Fine. Tell me." I said crossing my arms and glaring.

"I had to go. I had to keep you safe. Because, because i still love you." He said. Looking into my eyes, I could tell he ment it.

"I... I love you to" i said tears falling down my cheeks. Tav wiped them away and kissed me. 

I heard whispers, but i didnt care. I love him. "Now and forever?" He asked once we broke apart.

"Forever." I said grining. And we kissed again.