Your First Day!

(Y/N) POV

As I enter Circus Baby's Pizza World, I see one of the anamatronics.... looking at me? 

"I'm just seeing things" I whispered to myself.

I walk over to Mr. Afton, the maneger of the place and he says "Ah (Y/N) welcome! Hey I gotta get to a meeting so the place is your's til I get back, all my directions are on the table in the office, oh and one more thing, DONT let the blond girl over there, go aywhere CLOSE to Circus Baby, okay bye!" 

Circus Baby's POV

As I was preforming for the children I see a girl come in, she was new here I could tell, but something happened to me that has never happened, the feeling I believe, from what humans say, was love. I dont now why, but I felt connected to this human, she had (H/C) hair, and was wearing a (S/C) Tshirt. I countinued to preform, for now.

(Y/N) POV

I could sence that I was being watched, not by the kids, but something else. The note Mr. Afton left me said not much, other than to call him if anything bad happens. I felt confident that today would be a good day.

(TIME SKIP, cause I couldn't think of anything to write)

Circus Baby's POV

It was the end of the day, all the kids were gone Funtime Freddy Foxy and Ballora were shut off early, but (Y/N) was still here, so I descided not to let her leave until morning came. I went to her and took her to the office.

(Y/N) POV

As I was finishing the last of what I needed to do, something came behind me and took me too the office, where it revealed its self

"How the fuck did you-?" I said but she cut me off by saying "Im not just a robot (Y/N)". She spoke, not only that she said my name, I was terrified. But then she did the unexpected, she leaned in and kissed me. It was a warm kiss, but there was something not right about it, it felt as if she felt passion as she did it.