chapter 1

hot tears were streaming down her cheeks. she couldnt stop crying, although she knew this day was going to come.

she knew she wasnt the perfect girl he wanted. she knew that he was playing with her feelings in the first place. she knew that she wasnt enough for him. so why does it still hurt like she just found out that he was cheating on her?

she stared at the two in the empty classroom, doing what couples should do. both of them were so indulge in what they were doing that they didnt even notice the person who was breaking down silently at the door.

she wanted to go up right there, slap the both of them and scream all of her feelings out.

but they were the people who she never ever want to hurt;

her best friend and her boyfriend.

fuyumi konomi and tooru oikawa, to be exact.

she didnt want to make a big fuss about it yet, they were in school and it will be annoying if someone heard her. so, she did what a normal person would do, she ran back home. she ignored everyone who asked her what was wrong, she couldnt possibly explain it in words, because everything was wrong.

the volleyball manager of aobajōsai, asumi katsuko just didnt know what to do other than running back to home and wiping her tears, right then.