Thanksgiving

A/N: I'm trying to get rid of all the holiday chapters, this is why they are all very short and only about a page long. I'm not a fan of doing these chapters but I enjoy pleasing my readers and followers.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Itachi:

First Thanksgiving was spent alone just the two of you and you loved it even though you knew it was going to be time soon for him to meet your parents which you weren't looking forward to...

Kisame

He wanted to do most of the cooking and you let him since he wasn't a bad cook but you did make the tuna salad (or potato or regular or none whichever you prefer) and the chicken which he didn't mind. It was a nice thanksgiving

Kakuzu

Kuzu was too anti social for anyone to even come over any of your coworkers or any of his so you both spent it together which was more than enough for you. You loved his company anyway.

Hidan

Hidan wouldn't shut up the entire time you guys were cooking which you didn't mind since he's Hidan and that's normal for him to be a chatterbox. However when it was time to eat he knew to be quiet.

Pein

You both went 50/50 on the cooking neither one doing more than the other. Surprisingly he wasn't a bad cook and you let him d the easy stuff while you cooked the semi difficult and different foods.

Zetsu

He wasn't that good of the cook so he stuck to making the salads while you did the rest of the stuff as you didn't trust that he wouldn't burn down the kitchen.

Tobi/Obito

You did the cooking since you came out of work before Tobi did and by the time he got home all the food was already cooked which he highly appreciated since he was tired and hungry.

Deidara

Deidara came out of work for once early and he started cooking. By the time you got home all the food was mostly done except for the turkey which was almost done cooking in the oven. You felt your mouth water appreciating all the food he made

Sasori

Sasori did the cooking since he felt that you were always cooking so he decided to cook for once and to your surprise he knew exactly how to cook and you were more than happy to feast on this fine holiday.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think everyone loves Thanksgiving just for the food.