Dear Diary: pt.2

Liza ang Meghan walk into the clasroom. As if it wasn't enough shock and worries for Liza already, she saw HIM. Tyler. He followed her? She was confused.

*Liza's POV*
I walk in and see Tyler. What is he doing here? How did he find me? Why is he here?
Let me give you a little back story on this.
Remember when I said I don't have any siblings? Well, I do. I did. He was killed.
I had a brother named Jet. He was 7 years old. He had mental health problems. He wasn't a psycho, but he was acting weird. He was just different.
We moved to Australia. Doctors told us he would get better there. But he didn't.
He went to a small school for children like him. I went to a regular school, and that's where I met Tyler. We fell in love and started dating. First couple of months were completely normal. Then he started to get abusive. I wanted to escape, but he didn't let me.
Few monthes passed, and police shows up at our door. They ask if my father could go with them. We were all scared.
When he came back, he had a tear rolling down his face. He told us what happened.

(Liza's dad=LD, Liza's mom=LM)

LM:"Honey, what happened?
LD:"Jet is in the hospital.."
LM:"What? Why??"
LD:"He was attacked.."

All this time I was in shock. I couldn't cry, couldn't breathe. I gasped for air and fell to the floor crying.

*2 hrs later*

*Liza's POV*

We get to the hospital and Jet is in surgery

Doctor:"Family of Jet Koshy?"
LM/LD/L:"Yes"
D:"Follow me please"

We follow him into a dark halfway. Last room was Jet's room. He just finished his surgery.

D:"You can go in, but please be quiet."

We walk in and see him laying down. A rear rolls down my face. He was laying there peacefully.
Then he started to wake up.

Jet:"M..Mom..?"
LM:"Yes honey?" A tear rolls down her face.
J:"Why am I here?"
LM:"Oh honey.." She hugs him as she starts sobbing. She explains everything to him.

J:"Good night mom"

Those were the last words we heard from him. He had passed away that night.

*Back to reality*

Meghan gasped as she walks into the classroom. She was the only one that knew.

T:'Well hello there, Liza" He says and hugs me.
I step back trying to escape his hug.
T:"It's okay Liza" He smiles.
That smile. That smile has been haunting me for ever. I say to myself "only 1 more month, then you're moving to L.A. and never have to see him again!".
He tries to kiss me and I slap him.

T:"What the fuck Liza!?"
L:"Get away from me" I say quietly.
He steps back with his hands in the air.

I sit with Meghan and the teacher walks in.