Ring of Roses

It was a path of roses. I thought my dad made it, since I was moving to L.A. in less than a week. I followed the path, wich led to my room. I opened the door and gasped. The roses were on my bed, forming a heart. In the middle was a picture of Tyler and me. I was filled with anger. I was so angry I didn't even notice the little box. I opened it, and there was a ring inside. A diamond ring. A fucking diamond ring. "There's no way my dad made this" I thought. On the top of the box it said "will you take me back?".
I turned around and Tyler was there. He hugged me and said he was sorry. I could feel that trough his voice. I hugged him back. I still love him. I was still crazy about him.

T:"So, will you?"
L:"Tyler, I can't. It's too much. You've made a terrible mistake." I said sobbing.
T:"Liza please" His eyes filled with tears.
L:"I'm still hurt."
T:"Can we at least be friends?" He asked and a tear rolled down his face.
L:"I can't promise anything."
T:"Can you do at least one thing?"
I would do anything, just for him to leave. I still loved him, but I was afraid of him.
L:"What is it?" I ask with terror.
T:"Kiss me"
And before I could say anything, his lips were on mine. He pulled away, I kissed him back. I didn't want it to end.

*Tyler's POV*

We were kissing and kissing. It felt great. Her lips were soft and sweet. I put my hands around her waist, and she put hers on my neck. We were kissing until someone shouted her name. She quickly pulled away and pushed me away so she could leave. She left her room and left me there.

*Liza's POV*

I left the room and saw my mom. I hugged her and went back to my room. When I got back, Tyler was gone. I saw my window was open, so I went there and looked trough my window. Tyler was standing there looking at me. He said something, I didn't understand him. Then he ran away. I still love him. I put the picture on my night stand, cleaned my bed, got ready and went to sleep.