CHAPTER:-2A, I HATE YOU ALWAYS AND FOREVER....

DHRUV P.O.V:-

MANIK....!!!

MANIK...!!!

MANIK...!!!

SAMHJTA KYA HAI WOO KHUD KO....

and, with this... I throw the glass with my force..... which was he my hand... a moment back....

"No....!!! ab or nhi...!!! I wouldn't let you spoil my plan... for get my nandani back...!!! this time, woo khud tujhe chur ke mere pass aaiyegi...!!! bhut ghamand hai tujhe apne pyaar pe...!!! ab tuo naa ye pyar tere pass rehega... ne woo pyar karne wali...!!!" I ended my talking session with myself....

and, pick up my phone from bar counter....

I KNOW, JO MUJHE CHAHIYE.... WOO KHA MILEGA....

___________________________________________________________________________________________

NANDANI P.O.V.:-

and, we cut the cake..... I picked up first bite of cake and was about to feed manik.... when dhruv held my hand... and eat that cake from my hand......

actually, manik held organised this party for FAB5 success....

actually, manik was always sure about FAB5 being a winner of musicana this year too....

and, see.... today, this is all happened bcoz of his believe....

Aliya too make me eat cake... and, I got busy in my FAB5 world.....

when, next time.... I memorize manik..... I mentally cursed my self for forget manik... in my friends....

I tried to find him... in the party hall.... but, he was no where to be seen....

in party, each and everyone were congratulating us... for winning MUSICANA TITLE.....once again....

but, my eyes was just searching manik in the whole party hall.....

I was still in my way.... for finding THE MANIK MALHOTRA....

when, I received a email.... from some unknown email address....

the mail contain a video clip.....

but, that time.... I just ignored that mail... and continued with my mission finding manik .....

after roaming all the party hall.... I decide to check once in the garden of Malhotra mansion.....

I was about to exist from party hall.... when my phone ring....

the call was from dhuruv.... so, I thought to pick it up...

"helloo...!!! bol dhuruv.... kya hua..???" I asked him.... just in casual tone....

my eyes was still revolving in the crowd for my love.....

WHY I M SO CARELESS TOWARDS HIM....

" Nandu...!!! kha hai tu..???" he questioned me.... he sounded so stressed.... and angry....

" kya hua hai...??? dhuruv..!!! you are sounding stressed....!!!" I tried to asked the reason for his sudden change of mood.....

" STRESSED...??? you are asking me this...!!!! didn't you seen that video clip...???" I was really confused with his tone....

"video clip....??? kaisi video clip...???" i was so busy in locating manik.... that video clip was just slip from my mind within mere seconds....

"did not you received a mail just now...???" as I registered his words....

"ohh...yes...!!! maine thodi see busy thi tuo....!!!" but, dhuruv stop me in between my words...