CHAPTER:-3A, IT'S OVER....

MANIK P.O.V:-

I  WILL HATE YOU.... FROM TODAY ONWARD......!!! MANIK MALHOTRA.... I WILL HATE YOU.... ALWAYS AND FOREVER....!!! 

YOUR DAD LOVED YOU..... AND HE IS NOT A PART OF THIS WORLD ANY MORE....!!!

I LOVED YOU MANIK.... BUT YOU RUINED EVERYTHING FOR ME....!!!

HE LOVE YOU FROM WHOLE HIS HEART.... AND SEE, WHAT HE GOT FROM YOU...!!!

Her each and every word were still roaring in my head..... 

I don't know, how and when I reached Malhotra mansion back....

Only thing was in my mind was..... 

WAS SHE REALLY TELLING TRUTH....???

DID EVERY BAD WITH MY LOVED ONE WAS HAPPENED BECAUSE OF ME......???

DID I ONLY BRING BAD LUCK FOR EVERYONE.....??? 

Yes, I m accepting that.... I done all that.....

Actually, this year one of the subsidiary musical company of Malhotra industries was sponsoring that musicana for space..... and, all the three judges were too part of my that musical company.....

but, mera woo intention kabhi nhi tha jaisa Nandani or Fab5 soch rehe hai....

I did all that... for Nandani and Rishab.....because, I knew that.....

Nandani was not doing all that hard work for just win that musicana and that album..... but, she was doing all that for that musicana winning price that was 50 lac rupees.....

So that, she could use that money for rishab treatment.....

I knew that, Nandani won't accept my help for rishu treatment.... and, I too doesn't want to hurt her self repect.....

but, when dhruv leaved his performance in middle..... and I saw nandani all broken and vulnerable...... losing her last hope for get back his little brother again in her life.....

I decide to make that wrong... right for my nandani.....

APNE KO KHUNE KA DUKH.... MUJSE JADA KON SAMJH SAKTA THA USKE LIYE.....

Pain of losing our loved one is something......I still can't even explain in words.... when I still suffering this pain after losing my dad for forever......

Then, letting Nandani for suffer that  same pain..... will be my last site before death.....

 CAN'T SHE SEE THAT.... I DONE ALL THIS FOR HER ONLY...

USSE MERI AANKHO MAIN SACHAI DIKH SAKTI HAI.... TUO USSI NAJARO MAIN USSE USKE LIYE PYAR KYU NAZAR NHI AAYA....

HOW CAN SHE SAY THAT.... I DONE ALL THAT FOR INSULT HER....

HOW CAN I DONE THAT.... FOR RISHAB..... 

WOO TUO JANTI THI NAA.... HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM.... BHAI HAI WOO MERA....

A sudden anger arose in my heart..... I pick flower vase from side table and throw it with all my anger and energy.... on dressing table mirror broke it in a million pieces just like my heart...And, broke my hope too on my love.....

  I always had hope that..... once rishab will be alright.... then, I will told all this to nandani... by myself.... and, she will understand me.... 

I always hoped that.... our love is beyond such small things.... and some misunderstanding and false accusation will never effect our true love....