First kiss

Jimin pov.

     I was waiting for y/n outside her classroom and I saw her with taehyung and I saw taehyung getting closer to her I want to stop them because I'm a bit jealous and I don't know why...  I know that I kind of like y/n but I know she wouldn't like me back because I'm just a friend to her and I know she likes taehyung.. I was cut of my thought when I heared some yells and I saw that taehyung and y/n ar- are ki-s-s-ing...  I ran away from her classroom and didn't talk...  I'm so hurt.

Y/n pov.

     As the class ended I fixed my things and I saw taehyung getting closer to me and my heartue is beating like crazy and I know I like taehyung but I don't know if he likes me back..."hey y/n" he said in abit sexy tone...  Omg why taehyung "h..hey ta..ae" I stuttered I tried not to but I can't help it "oh..  Why are you stuttering?" "Nothing" " I see..  Umm.. Y/n can I ask you something" "uhh..  Sure" "do you like me? " he said ahh...  Why is he asking this am I obvious?  "N-no" "oh!" He said and pouted ow! That pout is so cute I can't take it ah. I'll say that truth then "fine..  Yes I like you! " "really'' he said and I pout "aww...  Why are you sad? " "because I know you wouldn't like me back" "who said so?" "I don't know" "aw.  Your cute come on I'll prove you that I like you back" " how?" "By this"...  Omg he is slowly getting closer to me and their he kissed like what the heck taehyung stole my first kiss "tae! That was my first kiss'' "oh..  Your blushing so hard" am I aish I heard some student yell...  Omg I can still feel that I'm blushing but then...

    I saw jimin ran away I didn't notice that he was there omg what have u done...