FINALLY!

Y/n pov. 

      I'm walking home right now and I saw jimin walking alone so I went near him "hey jimin..  Are you okay?" "Yeah,  I'm fine" "where are you going?" "I'm going home.. You?" " home" "do you want me to bring you to your house and like I promise I'll protect you so come on" "okay"

      While were walking we didn't talk until we reach home "bye.y/n" "bye jimin see you tomorrow"

      I entered our house and I saw my mom in the kitchen cooking and its smells good "hey mom" I greeted my mom "hey sweetie,  how's your day?" She asked "my day?..  Umm..  Mom I need to tell you something.. " "what is it sweetie" "I'll tell you after dinner" "okay..  Change your clothes and get ready for dinner" "okay mom"

       I went upstairs and change my clothes and checked my phone and I saw taehyung message me and I checked and and it says

Tae😻:

   Hey y/n let's meet tomorrow at the cafeteria..  Lunch..  See you..  Bye good night 😘.

        I went downstairs and I saw my mom already waiting in the dining room...  I go near her and we ate together..

        After dinner my mom and I wash the dishes and we went to the living room.

         In the living room:

          "Oh sweetie what we're you gonna tell me earlier" "oh..  Ah..  Mom its just that.. " "what" "taehyungkissedme" I said fast enough but I think my mom got that "oh sweetie you have your first kiss I'm so proud" "mom your not angry?" "Why would and I'm allowing you to have a boyfriend because you are old enough and I know you have good grades but if your grades went low you have to break with that boyfriend of yours.." "Thanks mom I won't make my grades low..  Love ya" "love you too..  Night"