2

I take a deep breath. "Okay, take one more step and be careful of the step!" my mother says. She is really nervous, and I can tell by the tone in her voice. I've become so used to my house that I'm scared of what will happen outside, in the real world. "Ok, you are now at the car!" my mom says. Since neither Molly or myself can drive and we are not going to try getting on the bus, Mom is driving us to school.  I have heard a lot about cars, but I don't know how to use one. Am I saying that correctly? I'm not sure. I'm lead to a door, which I think it's a door because it opens, and they tell me there is a huge step, so I'm careful going up that little bit. Once I get in, I'm in a comfy seat and I think it's the back seat because I hear Molly get in next to me and Mom get in, in front of me and start the car. 

- - - - - - - -- - - - - -  - --  - -- - - - - - - - -  -- - - - - -  -- - - -  -- -  -- - -  - -- -  --  --  - - - - - -- -  --  - - - - -- - - - - -  - --

         After what I think is 5-10 minutes, we stop and Mom says, "We're here!" Then precedes to tell us this safety talk for the billionth time. When she finally finishes, Molly gets out of the car and I undo this belt thing strapped to my chest and feel for my stick with one hand and the door handle with the other. I grab my stick and open the door. Molly's waiting for me and once the door is open, she squeals and says, "I can't believe you are going to high school with me!" and then precedes to squeal again. She helps me out of the car and I can hear the car leave. We walk in silence until my stick stops on a wall of some sorts. "Looks like there must be steps." I say and Molly responds with "Yep!".  

Once we get into the school, I can hear a bunch of sounds coming from a bunch of directions. "Maybe this was a bad idea," I say " I'm kinda scared out of my pants." "Chillax, Meagan! It will be ok! I'm right here by your side!" Molly replies. We go to the office and indeed, Molly and I are in the same classes and I get brail books for each of my classes and a bunch of other ones for understanding the numbers and fractions and stuff like that. We are walking toward our lockers when my stick runs into something solid. I put my hand against whatever it is and then I hear a groan. "What are you doing!" screams a boyish voice. I feel someone lift me up and slide me across the room and I faceplant into a wall, or is it a locker? "What was that for?!" screams Molly. "That Taylor Swift looking, girl just felt my back and hit me with her stick!" says the guy. I must have forgotten to tell you that my mom says I look like Taylor Swift and, now that I've been told by someone else that I do, it must be true. Also, I don't know where my stick went and I need that to keep walking and to even get up. "That's because she's blind you hotdog!" screams Molly.  She doesn't like swearing, so she uses food as swearwords instead. I hear a quiet "Oh" and then a bunch of chatter again, probably talking about what just happened. "Are you okay?!" asks a worried Molly. "Yeah," I reply, " Just don't tell Mom about this, and if anyone asks, I just ran into a wall, ok?" " You are way too nice to  people!" Molly says as we head to the nurse to see if I'm okay and to see if anything is broken. "By the way, who was that person?" I ask because I'm kind of curious. " Oh, he's like the most badest bad boy of the whole school, Liam Rockaway." 

Is this chapter long enough for you guys? The song was the one going through my head while I was working on this chapter.

                                                                                        ❤️️ Wildflower