4

Okay, I'm going to skip a few weeks. I figured that you wouldn't want to hear my routine that is the same every day. Get up. Get a ride from Mom. Get a safety speech from Mom. Go to class. Eat lunch with Molly and every other day, Liam. Go to more classes. Go home. Do homework (which is hard if you're blind). Go to bed. Repeat.

    Liam and I are good friends. We hang out sometimes, but not all the time. He has a reputation and a gang of guys that I don't really like and such because I think it's a little uncomfortable and I don't know what the guys will do since, well... you know! 

Anyway, I'm at my locker with Molly when I hear someone say my name. It's Liam. He is near a bunch of laughing and talking, that's at least what I hear, so he must be near the guys, or with the guys. 

"Meagan!" he shouts.

"What!" I shout back towards the sound of his voice.

"Will you go out with me?" he shouts.

"Sure!" I shout back.

"Ok!" he says.

"RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!" screams the bell and Molly mocks it.

                                                                         ⚫️⚫️⚫️

At lunch, Liam sits next to us. 

"You know Liam, I find it hard to believe that you are the badest bad boy," I say.

"What makes you say that?" he says.

"Well, you are way too nice," I reply.

"Oh," he says, "Well, I'm nice to people who are awesome! But, if you are on my bad side, you will know why I'm the badest,"

We talk the rest of the lunch period about our favorite things to watch. Well... not me. I felt left out, but it was interesting because Molly and Liam didn't notice. I was laughing so hard inside.

My last class is math. We had a test today. It was easy, but I heard a lot of people complaining. What's the big deal, it's math. It's easy.

PAUSE! I'm just going to say that Meagan does not express the same feelings as me, I can tolerate math class, but I'm not good at it. Sorry people who like math. PLAY!

       My math teacher is nice and he helps me a lot with me being blind and so yeah. He is my favorite teacher. 

I head to my locker with Molly. When we get to our lockers and put our books away, someone comes up to Molly.

"Uh... hi Molly," they say, "Can I talk to you?" 

It's a guy and by the tone and the way he was speaking,  I think it's Molly's ex.

 "Molly, you can go talk to him, I'll be right here," I say.

   "Ok," she says.

I slide down the wall and sit on the floor. Molly comes back a few minutes later and we go home.

                                                                                        ⚫️⚫️⚫️

       The doorbell rings. 

"Odd," I say to myself.

Considering Mom is out running errands, no one should be at the door. I grab my thick stick for self-defense just in case and to help me. I make it downstairs and open the door. 

"Hey," Liam says.

"Wait, we're going out tonight?" I say, slowly freaking out.

 "Yeah, but we can do it another time if you want," he says. 

"No, it's fine, just let me write my mom a note explaining where I am. Is this okay to wear?" I ask.

"Yeah," he says. 

I write Mom a note and put on shoes. I grab my jacket and head outside with Liam. I'm really excited for this.

Hey guys! How's it going! I updated! Yay! Also, this chapter is also for Queen-of-Quotes because she wouldn't do something for me until I updated, so ha! I'm waiting Queen-of-Quotes!!!!😂😜   I almost forgot! I might start putting Taylor Swift songs in my updates because we don't have anything special, and I have had her songs stuck in my head!                                                                               

                                                                        ❤️️Wildflower