Seventeen

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN!

↳ The Beginning Of An End.

✰✰✰✰

Sirena and Alissa were standing in the room with Damon, where he was still tied up while the original vampires were talking.

The witch was the first to notice Stefan enter the room carrying a duffel. "Who are you?"

Stefan ignored Sirena and glanced around the room; he didn't look happy when he spotted his brother. "Klaus, I'm here! Let's do this." Stefan yelled.

A few seconds later, Klaus enters the room with the twins and Rebekah. "Oh good, a hero. What do you want?"

Stefan dropped the bag at Klaus' feet. "I'm here to make you deal."

Grace narrowed her eye's Stefan. "What sort of deal are you willing to make?"

Stefan nodded towards the bag and said. "Eight stakes made of the white oak. The part of Wickey Bridge that you forget to burn."

"That's impossible," Rebekah said. She thought she had burned the whole thing.

"Actually, it's not, Finn is dead."

Grace felt angry at hearing what Stefan had said. Just because she felt a little hate towords her older brother doesn't mean she wanted to lose him. He was still her brother, and family meant everything to her. "You killed our brother?" Grace tried to move towards Stefan, but Jacob held her back. "I bet you thought killing him because he was easier to kill than the rest of us."

Stefan didn't want to look at Grace, nor did he want to see the pain in her eyes. All Stefan wanted was to get rid of Klaus. "Damon, in exchange for the last eight weapons that can kill you," Stefan said to Klaus.

"I think it's only fair that we kill your brother because you killed ours." Grace snapped at Stefan.

Jacob didn't believe he was the one holding Grace back. Though he had to stop Grace from doing anything to Stefan because he knew afterward, she would hate herself. "Are you sure that's all the stakes?" He asked Stefan. "You don't have a few more hidden away from us, do you?"

Stefan shook his head. "No, that's them all in that bag."

"You are probably lying," Sirena said as she watched Stefan closely. Something was off about him. "You have more. You want them to leave town and let you all have your lives back, and the stakes are the only way you will get what you want, right?"