Chapter 5- Angelo

Angelo

Greetings. Once I got into my room, I realized there were no clothes to unpack. Well, I thought, as much as I hate shopping, I need clothes. As I walked out, I ran into Victoria. She was a red-haired, green-eyed American with fair skin.

"Hello," I said to her. She nodded in response. "Where are you going?" I asked.

"To the nearest mall to fill my closet," She said, walking beside me.

"As am I. However, I will only be getting a few things," I said.

"Oh please, you can't just get 'a few things,' you have to replace the clothes that were in your closet before," She paused slightly. "The Purifier."

She must have some sort of trauma during The Purifier. I managed to keep the mood lighthearted. "Yes, that is what I mean. I'm just planning on getting a few more dress shirts, ties, and jeans."

She tsked. "Oh no, not on my watch. You're coming with me."

Once Victoria led me to the mall, she went through the stores quickly, picking out a few things for both of us at each store to try on. Even though most of them were not what I usually wore, I had to admit that I did like them. Even though it got tiring, we spent several hours going through all the stores and by the time we finished, it was dark out.

"Do you need help with any of your bags?" I asked. Victoria was carrying so many bags, I didn't know how she wasn't collapsing under the weight of them all.

"I'm fine," she said

Arriving at home, we walked up the stairs and, once we had said goodnight, I dropped the bags and sat on the bed. I will organize the clothes by color tomorrow.

I changed into my nightwear and went to sleep.

The following day, I headed downstairs once I got dressed and organized the clothes like I promised myself I would. While halfway there, I came upon Victoria, looking lost. She was dressed in one of the clothes she got yesterday; an off-the-shoulder green shirt with black shorts.

"Lost?" I asked.

"Of course not, I meant to be clueless about where I'm going," she responded.

"Very well," I said, turning away.

"Wait a minute," she said, placing a hand on my shoulder. "You don't notice sarcasm, do you?"

"I never use it, therefore making it difficult for me to know when others are."

She sighed, "Well I never got a tour of this place, so I don't know which direction I'm going in."

"Well, it's quite simple, actually," I responded. "You see, this sde is your right, the other is your left. The direction we're moving forward, the opposite direction is backwards. The sun sets in the west, making the direction we're going in south."

"So he does have a sense of humor," she commented.

"Whatever do you mean? You said you didn't know where you're going," I replied. This girl is puzzling.

"You take me way too seriously. Do you know where the kitchen is?"

"Yes the others gave me a tour yesterday while Blake was getting you."

"Speaking of which," she started, "what do you think of him?"

Her question caught me off guard. "What?"

"We'll you said his name with such hatred in your voice."

"I am not particularly fond of arrogant men who threaten me and consider an apology suitable."

"That doesn't sound pleasant."

"It wasn't."

"He didn't do that to me."

"He learned from me, then. Anyway, do you know how to get to the kitchen now?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"Mmhm."

In the kitchen, a man named Samuel was helping a woman named Troian cook breakfast. When Victoria and I walked in, they were already finishing up. Some of the T.P.O were already inside the kitchen, others trickling in. We all sat down at the table and ate while we made small talk and I occasionally threw glares at Blake.

"So you and Victoria have become close recently, yeah?" Esaias commented, wiggling his eyebrows.

Obviously, because I'm a human (Really? you don't act like one.) [Will you shut up!] I knew what he meant. As Victoria blushed and facepalmed, I replied "Yes, we have become very good friends."

"And maybe a little more?" Skylar mocked and we all laughed.

After breakfast, Victoria came up to me. "So I was doing a little exploring at night and I want to show you what I found," she said.

"Ok, sure," I said following her.

She took me to her room and invited me in. I observed her room for any sign of what she might want to show me. It looked close to my room; a queen bed with a chocolate brown comforter, white side table, and other decor around the room in brown and white. As I was studying the room, Victoria went over to the window, took off the screen, and opened the window.

"Come on," she said, snapping my attention to her.

"What?" I asked, utterly perplexed.

"Come with me."

I didn't know what she was up to, but I had a bad feeling.