Chapter 1

Your POV
It was the last day of school. Finally I get to just hang out with my loser friends. I run down the hallway to see the guys.... by the trash can.
"Throwing away your books to I see " yelled walking towards them.
They all turn to me.
" So what are we doing this summer " I asked emptying my back pack into the trash." So what are we gunna do?"
" Gunna start my training " Richie said like it was obvious. " What training " Eddie asked nervously. " For Street Fighter " .
" Is that how you wanna spend your summer at a arcade " he laughed.
" Beats spending it inside of your mother " Richie joked with his hand up wait for a high five from Stan who put it down.
" What if we go to the quary " Stan suggested.
" Guys we have the b-barrens " Bill stuttered
I looked over to see a woman with the police waiting outside of the school. " Betty Ribsom's mom " I said as the all looked. " Is she really expecting to see her at school " I scoffed.
" I don't know, as if Betty Ribsom was bidding in home eck for the last few weeks " Eddie thought out loud. " You think they'll actually find her " I asked. " Sure! In a ditch all decomposed, covered in worms and maggots, smelling like Eddies moms underwear. " Richie laughed trying to be serious.
" Shut up that's just "
" S-s-she's not dead. S-she m-mi-missing " Bill stuttered cutting Eddie off.
" You know the barranca aren't that bad. Splashing around in shitty water. " Richie said as we walked but soon Henry catches his back pack and pulls him to the ground taking Stan with him. Then his goons show up and started pushing us around, God do I hate those guys.
Bill tries to stand up to them but Henry started talking about Georgie. That made me so mad I wanted to beat the shit out of him, but I didn't even if I was a girl he'd beat the shit out of me.
" Your summer gunna hurt you, and your faggot friend " Henry said before licking his hand and rubbed it on Bills check and walked away. I know imma Tom boy and all but FUCKING DISGUSTING!!
We watched them drive away we I say " Wish he'd go missing ". " He's probably the one doing it " Eddie reasoned.
" We're going to the barrens aren't we " I asked half annoyed.
" I have to check with my mom first " Eddie said.
Me and Richie rolled our eyes and got on our bikes.

Thanks for reading guys hope you all liked it! Chapter 2 is coming so stay tuned. In the meantime take it easy guys gals and non binary pals. Peace out ✌️