Chapter 5

Today Bill wanted us to meet in his garage. He says it's important, I say it's probably bullshit. I quickly change into blue jean shorts, a (f/c) flannel shirt, and white converse. I tie my hair into a ponytail and head out. ( if your hairs short then just skip that sentence ). Just as I pull up I slam my bike on the ground as I walk in. Mike closes the garage, there's a map of Derry on the wall and projector on a little table by bill. All the spots where IT had attacked was on the map. Bill put a slide from Bens house in the projector as it popped onto the map.
" S-S-See all the spots where I-I-It happened are" " All connected to the sewer " I interrupted looking at the map.
" And the sewers are connected to the house on Debalte Street " Stan said looking up at Bill. ( I see a ship ). Eddie took a puff in his inhaler. I knew he was scared,we all were. I looked at him and patted him on the back. He looked at me, with anger in his eyes, he quickly got up and ripped the map away from the wall.
" I'm not doing this!" He yelled throwing the map on the ground.
" Eddie put the map back " I said getting up. He shook his head. Flick. The projector flashed another slide. It was with Georgie. Bill didn't touch it, it just went in by its self. Flash. Again. Eddie sprinted back to see what was going on behind him. The slides became faster and faster until we saw a little part of Clown in his moms face. Richie pulled me and into a hug, both of us scared to death and screaming.
" Turn it off!! " I screamed. Soon everyone was screaming that until Mike kicked it over. The projector was still on but slides stopped. Me and Richie pulled away from our hug but looked at each other with fear, then back at the still on projector. Everyone was still. Just still. Until the clown popped out of the projector with a big smilen and it was coming towards me. I ran to a corner, not the best idea.
" Y/N!!!" Eddie and Richie screamed in fear. I couldn't feel anything but my hands over my face.
A light filled the garage when Mike opened the door. The clown was gone. I slowly pulled my hands away from my face.
" You okay Y/N" Mike asked helping me up. " Yeah " I replied getting to my feet.
Bill stared into space until he ran off with his bike.
" Bill where the hell are you going " I asked chasing after him. Soon everyone followed. We all stopped at the creepy house on Debalte Street.
" Bill this is crazy " I said walking towards him as the guys followed me.
" No. Do this for me. I walk into my house and see that Georgie isn't there. His bed, he's toys, even his stupid teddy bear. But not him. So walk into this house for Betty Ribsom, for Georgie, for all the missing kids. Walking into this house will be easier then walking into my own. " Bill explained without a stutter.
" Wow. He didn't even stutter once " Richie said shockingly.
" Wait! Shouldn't there be a lookout " Stan said obviously scared.
" Okay who wants to stay ?" I asked standing by Bill. Everyone raised there hand.
I dragged Richie and Eddie in with me and Bill. I knew we probably weren't going to make it out alive but at least we're trying.
To be continued
I know you shooketh that it's a cliffhanger and I'm sry. I hate cliffhangers myself but we have to have them