kendall

So I went to sleep at 11 then I woke up at 1:30am and didn't go back to bed until 4 then I woke up again at 8:30 and I'm tired

I rushed around my room trying to find a matching outfit and ran to my bathroom to shower. I texted Cameron back and explained and hopped in the shower. When I got out I saw that he had texted me back and said it was perfectly fine. I sighed in relief and got dressed. I went back into my room to see Daniel on my bed.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah yeah everything is great, I forgot I was supposed to meet Cameron today and now I'm rushing to get ready"

"Where are you guys meeting?"

"The grove"

"Oh can I come? I mean not come WITH you but do you think I could have a ride to the grove? I need to get some new shirts"

"Oh yeah sure of course Danny" I smiled at him. I brushed my hair out and straightened it. He sat on my bed and watched me the whole time, it was really cute. I put on a little bit of makeup and grabbed my car keys. Daniel changed and we told everybody goodbye. We were walking out the front door whenever Corbyn and Zach came running out.

"Hey wait Ken, can we get a ride?"

"To where?"

"The grove" Zach smiled sheepishly

I pretended to be mad and rolled my eyes. "Get in the car." They smiled at me and I smiled back. I pulled out of the driveway before anybody else could ask for a ride.

"Can I have the aux?" Zach asked from the back. I handed it to him and soon music started playing. I didn't recognize the song so I turned my head to the backseat for a minute.

"What is this zach? I asked. All three boys started smiling widely. Corbyn laughed a little.

"What? What's so funny?" I asked, dumbfounded.

"It's us" Zach answered. My jaw dropped and I turned around since we were stopped at a stoplight.

"Really? No. When were you in the studio?"

"It's calling taking you, from our new EP"

"That's so cool guys, when are you releasing it I wanna buy it"

"Next week, we're hoping for a tour soon" Daniel told me. I was still surprised and now I couldn't stop smiling. Why Don't We was releasing an album, my best friends were models and now I was going to be a photographer and assistant for a social media influencer. I listened to the boys sing along to their music and smiled. Life was going pretty great right now.