5. No Sarcasm Intended

Kaplan.

"So Kaplan? How is school?" Macy's mom asked me. I finished chewing my spaghetti and wiped my mouth when I finished.

"It's good." I smiled. "Darcy is getting on my ass though. Something about community service instead of suspension or something?" I felt comfortable enough to talk to them like they were my own parents. They don't have any issues talking to me like I'm one of their own. Hence their faces.

"You are going to get suspended? For what?" Her dad demanded. He put his fork down and wiped his mouth, staring at me the whole time.

"I'm the schools problem. I keyed some assholes car and Darcy didn't like that." I shrugged and Macy snickered but covered it up by coughing.

"What did these assholes do?" He asked. I almost laughed at his words. Macy kicked me under the table so I didn't. It's funny when her dad curses. He has a British accent so everything sounds funny.

"They have always been assholes. They are prissy snobs that think they are better than everyone else." I stuck my nose up to mimic the guys' persona. Everyone laughed and I found myself laughing awkwardly.

"Oh Macy. Don't you have to help that Biker kid with his community service?" Her mom asked cutting up some of her spaghetti. I laughed and looked at Macy.

"You mean Booger?" I snickered and took a bite from my garlic bread. I started to get angry at the thought of his little bitch hitting my little brat.

"His name is Booker." Macy glared at me and I shrugged. "He needs a tutor for Math as well. He is supposed to come over tonight actually but I told him I needed a break." She tore apart some of her bread.

"Yeah. You can only handle so much stupid." I made an annoyed face. Macy pinched my arm. I held in my laugh when her mom chuckled. It was mostly shock. I can't believe she would laugh at this.

"Mom?!" Macy is trying to hide her laughter too. "Kaplan loves him!" She says quickly. I stood up as quickly as she said that and she laughed.

"What?!" I screeched immediately. "I hate that son of a-" Her laughing turned to loud cackling. Her mom was even laughing as well and her dad's eyebrow was raised.

"No Kaplan. No boys until your fifty." Nice to know I have a father over here. No sarcasm intended. I am really glad to escape to this house when my own house is shit.

"Alright." I chuckled and adjusted my shirt. "Thank you for dinner. I have to get going now so, uh, bye I guess?" I walked towards the door and reached for my keys from my pocket.

"No Kaplan wait. Why don't you stay?" Macy's mom stopped me. I rolled my eyes before turning around with a wide smile. "You can stay in the guest bedroom." She offers. I looked at Macy to see her giant smirk.

"It's okay really." I declined politely but she insisted so I ended up agreeing. I walked out to my car and screamed loudly before opening the trunk.

"What was that for." Someone said behind me. I rolled my eyes thinking of a nice way to tell whoever it is to fuck off. "Awe did little Kappa have to do something she didn't want to?" Oh my fucking hell!

"Yes Booger." I turned around and adjusted my shirt again. "I have to stay with a nice family instead of camping out in my car. Care to make this day any worse? I suggest you not." I glare at him.

"Well if I wouldn't have known that your ass was your ass, I would have made your day better." He smirked and I nearly threw up. "But since it's you I won't take you home with me . . . Tonight." He had a mischievous twinkle in his eye.

"You couldn't get me even if you tried." I managed to smirk just as widely as he did. "And what the hell is with your little brother attacking my sister?" I snapped and he chuckled. He kicked a rock that was next to him and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"She attacked him." He stated so confidently. "He went to school on Friday looking as handsome as ever and came home with a black eye and a busted nose." He bit his lip and awaited my answer.

"It's kind of weird that you think your little brother is handsome." I stepped closer to him. I held a smug grin on my face while he glared at me. "That's like me thinking shit is delicious." I tapped on my chin and he rolled his eyes.

"Why are you such a bitch? You know what I do to bitches?" He challenges and my dirty mind takes play. I laugh loudly and watch his face turn curious.

"Take them to Petsmart?" I say in between laughs. He even manages to laugh a little but I stop and glare at him. "Bye Booger." I wave him away and turn back around to grab my bags.

He pinched my ass and I turned around to punch his chest. He laughed and pulled on my waist. I told him to fuck off but he just kept laughing. I latched on to his nipples and twisted them. He squeaked and I laughed.

"I said bye." I glared and let go of his nipples. He chuckled and slapped my ass before running away. I shut my trunk and chased after him. "I'm gonna beat your ass." I yelled. He threw his head back in laughter and ran into the woods.

I ran after him and looked all around for his stupid curly brown hair. I stayed quiet for a second but yelped when a slap was to my butt again. I grabbed on to Boogers shirt and yanked him back towards me.

I aimed for his crotch but instead ended up punching his inner thigh. He cringed and started limping after me as I ran away quickly. I laughed and ran out of the woods towards my car.

Macy was outside looking around. Booker was screaming behind me and I quickly grabbed him. I smashed our faces together and turned my back towards Macy. Do you know how much shit I will get if she caught me having a slap war with Booker.

He was stone for a while but eventually kissed me back. It was getting heated. His tongue ran over my bottom lip and without thinking I opened my mouth. I felt his smug smile through the kiss. I rolled my eyes and gripped on to his collar.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and trailed down to my butt. I stopped kissing him when he grunted out of pleasure I think? I turned around to look at Macy, but am relieved when she disappeared.

I looked back at Booker and muttered 'ew' before removing his hands from my body. "What the hell was that?" He nearly screamed.

"Don't get cocky. I needed to hide and if I ran she would see me." I didn't turn around. I opened my trunk and grabbed my bags. I shut it and locked the door again. I stumbled inside with my bags and Macy's dad helped me carry them upstairs to 'my' room.

Macy walked into the room as I was unpacking. She shut the door and leaned against the back of it. "I saw you out there with a guy. You were so sucking his face off. So who is he? When do I get to meet him?" She is getting too excited.

"He is nobody." I shrugged. I shut the dresser drawer and put my toiletry bag in the bathroom. This house is too fucking big. I reached for my phone in my back pocket but felt nothing. Fuck! Where's my phone?! "I will be right back Macy." I glared at everything in front of me.

I walked outside just to see Booger leaning against my car. I walked towards him with crossed arms and an annoyed expression on my face.

"Get your dirty ass off of my mustang." I glared at him. He laughed and stood up. "Where's my phone, dick." I demanded with a straight face.

"Did you check your pants? Better yet I could do it." He grabs onto my waist but I push him off. "Maybe it's in your bra. I know girls keep it there." He grabs on to me again but I push him back.

"You're such a loser." I mutter. I reach behind him to check but he shakes his stupid ass finger in front of my face. He wiggles it around saying 'ah, ah, ah' with a smirk.

"No touchy." He leans closer and I lick my lips to tease him. He stares at my mouth and I stare at his. His lips are actually really plump and pink. Still a little swollen but in a healthy way. He leaned down and I took my chance. I reached in his back pocket and grabbed hold of my phone.

Before his lips touched mine, I pushed him off again and smiled. I waved my phone in the air and backed away. I turn around and walk inside the house, smiling at him one last time before shutting the door.