Family Drama

Amelia's pov

Thor clings onto Jane as we fly towards the Castle. We drop her off at my old chamber and tellher to wait there. We then procede to Father's Chambers where Mother is hugging Loki.

She turns to us glaring at me.

"Loki didn't try to kill your Father King Lauffrey did but Loki stopped him." she said accusingly in my direction.

"But how did Lauffrey get here mother?" I reply

"I don't know." mother whispers, Thor interupts and says,

"Loki why don't you tell them. Tell them how you sent the Destroyer to kill our friends, our Sister, to kill me."

"Well, I must of been enforcing Father's last command." Loki smuggly replies. Mother looks between us in shock.

"Bullshit Loki. I'm a telepath remember? I realise that your plans changed. You don't want to kill Father you want to kill us and make it look like you saved Father. I know you plan to destroy Jotunheim. It's all part of your plan, to seem like a worthy son. So he will crown you King." I start, "This is a poisonous dream Loki and one that will never become a reality by these means. What happened to that sweet young boy who used to clutch my legs? The boy who used to practice magic and put snakes in my drawer and I would pretend to be scared? Hmm?"

"That boy died when you left!" He screamed. I felt like I had been stabbed in the heart but didn't let it show.

"Leaving was a mistake i realise that now but you don't have to go through with this. Stand down and we can be a family again the five of us." I pleaded.

I telepathically show Loki all of the amzing memories we had.

Loki we could be like this again.

I hear a clunk and look down to see his staff on the floor. He collapses in my arms as tears start to fall off his cheeks.

(A/N Bet you didn't see that coming?)

The room is silent but Mother and Thor join the hug. After a few minutes his sobs subside.

"Now you must apologise to Heimdall."

"Yes, Sister."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ooo a twist

A.H. xx