The Next Day

Y/N P.O.V:  Oh my god that was amazing I want to get up but I can't so I just lay on my bed and look over at my phone to see a message from Ethan... so I unlock my phone to check it

Ethan 😍❤: Hey gorgeous, can't wait to see you again.

Y/N💕❤:  Let's see another study date? 

Ethan 😍❤: Sounds perfect just tell me when and where. 

Y/N P.O.V:  I wanted to scream it out to the world but I couldn't so I screamed while running through the house luckily no one was home I fell to the ground out of breath and while I was laying on the ground your world just stopped and your mind came back with the image of how her grabbed me and how he kissed me.

There was a knock on the door I looked through the window and saw Ethan at the door so I yelled "hold on" While running up the stairs to put on another top I looked around on the ground for a top and I saw I had a baggy top on the floor so I chucked it on over my bra and under garments and ran back down stairs to answer the door the went to speak "I think I le-" You cut him off by kissing him causing a heated make out session.

Ethan:  You have my shirt on.

Y/N:  Oh this is yours!  Did you want it back?

Ethan:  Well yes please.

Y/N: Well your gonna have to catch me first as I say running off.

Ethan: Really your gonna make me chase you.

Ethan's POV: As she runs down the hallway with her long hair up in a ponytail so I chase after her listening to her laughing makes me wanna laugh as well I reach the end of the hallway and it's dead quite so I tip toe past every door she opens up the door near the entry of the hallway and runs up to her room and locks her door... 

Y/N POV: I run upstairs as he had his finger tips on his shirt I spun around and got out of his reach and ran in my room as fast as I could and locked the door I took his top off and hid it in my room somewhere and I chucked on shorts before unlocking the door for Ethan to come in...

Y/N:  "come in its unlocked,"

Ethan: "where is my shirt,"

Y/N: "somewhere if you want it find it,"

Ethan:  "or..."

Y/N:  "or what?"

Ethan:  "I can just tickle it out if you"

Y/N: "good luck considering I'm not ticklish"

Ethan: "Are you sure about that" He said coming towards me as he pulled me closer by my waist.

As ethan pulls you by your waist to him he kisses you then he goes down my jawline and leaves little love bites down my neck "you were my shirt better than what I do" He feats as I smile "yeah I know that" He laughs and stares into my light blue eyes and I could feel his hands slowly moving down my back till he reaches my ass "jump" He says so I jump and he shuts the door then carries me to my bed and puts me down with him on top of me I smashed my lips to his...

Ethan:  "what was that for"

Y/N:  "well because I love you"

Ethan: "I love y-"

I cut him off by kissing him and pull him in close and flip him so ethan is now on his back on the bed and I'm on top of him I start moving my hips back and fourths on his junk I kiss him again and grab his shoulders and pull him up so he is now sitting up I yank at his shirt and he takes it off I start to kiss his jawline and then kiss his neck biting it I slowly move down to the bottom of his stomach then I look up  at him and he looks at me with a smirk on his face so I undo his belt and drop that to the ground then pull his pants and boxes off so now he is fully naked he looks at me and slides his hands up my back till he can feel my bra strap and undies it with one hand and drops it. 

Hey guys makayla here just want to let you know I'm sorry that this is a short chapter but the next time I write part 2 of this it will be longer but we will be taking a break from ethan