Study Date

As I hang up on Grayson my body fills with hate but my eyes are to heavy to think about how to get back at Grayson for what he did to y/bf/n and as you slowly drift off you can picture Ethan and how his Hazel eyes gazed into you light blue eyes and how you could have  learned in and kissed him but I  didn't. The next day I walk into class and as class starts you see no sign  of Ethan but his dickwadd of a brother Grayson he sits behind you and y/bf/n just like Ethan did but you had a weird feeling about today as y/bf/n goes to sit down Grayson pulls y/bf/n chair from under her and she lands on the floor he looks up at you smirking you help y/bf/n up and turn to Grayson and slap him so everyone can see but for the rest of the day you proceed to still see no sign of Ethan so after schools finished you go home and slouch and your couch wondering if Grayson said anything about last night or if you had done something wrong.

Ethan's P.O.V: God she is beautiful gray I've never seen anyone as beautiful as her in my life as I exclaimed while laying on my bed with the image of y/n light blue eyes in my head. But how can I face her again what if she doesn't feel the same way towards me as I feel towards her gray?  What if she thinks I'm a fool for what I said the other night.

Gray's P.O.V: As u sit here listening to him babies on about y/n when I know how y/n feels about him but  
y/n won't talk to me she won't listen to me.

More days pass as I start to worry about if I had done something that he didn't like.  So I decided to message him during calculus but he doesn't respond so you wait for school to end so you can get home you finally here the last bell of the day and rush home I run upto my room and call him and he didn't answer.  So I decided to call Grayson as much as I hated him but he was the only one who could help me so I went through these love notes that I collected to find Grayson's number,  I found it as I slowly dialed the number he picked up...

Y/N:  Gray I need to see him,  where is he,  is he there?

Gray: why would I tell you,

Y/N:  Grayson I swear to God if you don't tell me I will kick your ass now is he there?

Grayson:  Yeah he is why?

Y/N:  what's your address?

Grayson: I'll just message it to you bitch.

Y/N:  What the fuck did you just call me asshole?

Grayson: Nothing bye.

Y/N:  I thought so bye.

As I end the call I put my shoes on again rush out the door and look at my phone to see grayson messaged me their address and I realise it's just a couple streets away so you run to get there to see Ethan but u forgot you still had your handcuffs down your top from drama. 

Y/N P.O.V:  As I run down the street and get to the address grayson sent me I go to knock but he is already waiting by the door I was about to know but he opened the door for me before I had a chance to knock "Where is he"  I said in between puffs I managed to ask him "in his room" Grayson replied sheepishly as he leads me to Ethan's room I thanked Grayson before he left as I turn the knob quietly and go in excitedly. 

"Sooo,  what are you studying for?" I asked him,  he turned around and looked soo shocked yet he still managed to look hot as fuck as he looked me up and down still so shocked. 

Ethan's P.O.V: God she looks soo amazing is the only thing I could think about well my brain wouldn't let me think about anyhing else.  As she stands in front of me in my room of all people she is in my room "so how have you been" as her soft voice chimes through my body I can feel her warmth already "I've um I've been good thanks" I reply to her.

As we stand there together I ask him if "he wants a hand studying" "Not here,  I can't think here" "Well I have the placet to myself for a week" as I reply to him "sounds perfect to me" I hear him say excitedly we walk in total silence until "why haven't you been at school, I thought I did something wrong" "What y/n you could never do anything wrong not now not in a million years" I smile then we arrive at my front door step I unlock the door and run upto my room and I can hear him yelling my name for me to wait for him I go to grab my books from my bag I dropped on the ground as ethan decides to check my ass out I get up and go to turn on my heel and he is right  in front of me het walks towards me and I walk backwards but there is a wall behind me and now my back is against it as he goes to grab my books they slip out of my hands and they hit the ground with a thud.  Ethan grabs my wrist and holds them above my head and stares into my eyes as he leans in to kiss me I do the same I try to free my hands but his grip is to tight he leans into to me and whispers "I hope you enjoy what I'm gonna do to you" he still hasn't let go of your wrist as he bites your neck and slowly move down your neck he takes your shirt off leaving you in your bra he then moves his hands down to your pants and looks at you for permission to enter I nod giving him permission to enter he puts one hand down there and starts to rub you at first you look at him then it hits you the pure pleasure you but your lip to hold on your moans but you can't help but to moan once he puts one finger in then goes out and further along the track he puts another in finger in "ah fuck Ethan" He pulls your pants right off he picks you up and holds you up by your thighs and chucks you on the bed you quickly throw your handcuffs on the floor while he's not looking and he takes his pants and boxes off and enters you you moan louder than ever as he thrusts he starts off slowly then he increases his speed he gets faster and faster and his thrusts gets sloppily and sloppier and shortly after that you Whisper into his ear "I'm so close" he whispers back "SFO am I baby girl" that turns you on even more when he calls you baby girl and after you could feel the warm liquid inside you.  You both cummed at the same time as you cuddle into him and rest your head on his bare chest and he puts his arms around your waist and you both fall asleep.