Chapter 1

Once again, pregnant Anne and her husband were having a violent argument. Anne was getting madder by the second, she was tired of the constant fights and battles for power as Desmond ranted on about how she never listened to him. 

As he gave her a swift slap across the face, something inside her snapped. "I HAVE HAD IT"!, she screamed at Desmond, shoving him against the wall who stared at her in shock at the impact.

 "I'm so freaking sick and tired of the fighting and you coming home drunk and the beatings, and most importantly I'm tired of always giving in to you! I'm tired of being your personal slave and punching bag whenever you feel like it"! 

Anne clenched her fists angrily and gave Desmond a look that could have made a god stop in its tracks. "I warned you a million times that I'd leave, but it seems to me that YOU'RE the one who never listened! I am done with this, and I am done with YOU"!, Anne screamed and slapped her husband as hard as she could, leaving the imprint of her hand on his face. 

With one last glance at him, Anne turned on her heels and stormed out of the room, slamming the door with all her might. As she stalked into the bedroom, a huge pain seared through her abdomen, making her gasp and clutch her stomach as she doubled over. 

When the pain eased up, she slowly straightened up and started packing her suitcase. She felt a kick in her stomach as she locked her suitcase, glancing around at the room for the last time. As she reached the front door, Desmond ran up behind her and grabbed her wrist. "Don't leave, we can fix this"!, he exclaimed with the look that had always kept her from leaving.

 Now, it had no effect as she yanked her wrist free and pushed the door open. "I warned you, but you're such an ignorant jerk that you never heard me, so goodbye you backstabbing asshole", she sneered and walked out. 

Desmond didn't chase after her, and she didn't want him to. It was freezing outside, and she stopped for a second to put her gloves on. As she rounded the side of the house, more pains kept coming, and she knew what that meant. 

I can't get to the hospital fast enough, I can barely walk, she thought as contractions continued ravaging her body. She hid in the garage behind the truck, as it was a little warmer in there. As she stripped her pants and underwear off to give the baby a clear pathway, she realized that she should try to relax, as she had been told multiple times stress was harmful to the baby. 

Sure enough, after a few minutes of contractions she could slightly see the baby's head. After several minutes of pushing and pain, Anne finally held a healthy baby boy in her arms. She burst into tears as she couldn't decide what to do. She didn't want to leave her baby, but she also didn't want to be a single mom since she was so young either. 

She wiped her tears away as her baby started fussing, quickly realizing that Desmond might hear the baby and come out if she stayed out there much longer. She reached into her suitcase and rifled around until she found what she was looking for. 

She had bought diapers and other supplies for the baby when she found out she was pregnant, and she had been storing it in the bedroom closet until the baby was born. Now, she pulled out a diaper and put it on her crying baby. 

She gently kissed the boy's head and decided to call it Harry. She pulled out a yellow post it note and wrote Harry in her loopy cursive with a pen, taping it to Harry's chest. She then pulled out her jumper and wrapped it tightly around the tiny boy to keep him warm. 

She stood up and looked around the garage one last time, and then grabbed Harry in one arm and her suitcase in the other. She walked and walked until she came to a small alley behind a large brick building. 

She laid Harry inside a small box next to a dumpster after putting a couple of blankets in it and tucking them around him. She leaned down and kissed him, tears welling in her eyes again. "I love you Harry", she said as a tear dripped down onto the blanket. 

She forced the tears away, and with one last glance she turned and walked away, disappearing down the street.

Hey, hope you liked it. I will update again when I can, school is crazy busy right now. Please vote and comment :)