Well Fuck.

Delia banged her head repeatedly against the door, Misty's screaming rang through her brain.

She couldn't do anything apart from sit there,

tears streaming down her face. Misty's heart aching screams coukd be heard about every ten mintues, Delias nails scraped down the metal door.

She cried. Hard.

"So what? that's it?" said Fiona

Delia looked up at her mother,

"You're just going to give up?" Fiona looked down on Delia.

"I thought I'd raised you better."

Delia stood up,  and came to just shorter than Fiona.

"I came here to save Misty. that's what I'm gonna do."

Delia rushed at the door, her body slammed against it,

over and over she flung herself at the door.

"Delia dear, aren't you the supreme? Just break the door down"

Said Fiona, and to be fair, she had a good point.

Delia focused hard on the door, there was a small dent forming.

"Mr Cranley,  she did it again"

Delia started to rattle the door at its hinges, she vibrated with such rage, it scared her. In no time at all the door was nothing more than a crumple on the floor.

Mr Cranley was walking over to Misty, he touhes her again, and he will die. He was just about to lay his hands on Misty when Delia flung him into the furthest wall. All the children gasped. Misty turned and smiled, Delia melted.

"C'mon, lets get you out of here"

The grains of sand where starting to lessen, Miss Cordelia was still in hell, if she got back she would return with the soul of Misty Day, Zoe hoped inside that she would, for Delia's own good.