{13}

Friday comes by fast. I have been talking more with Jungkook this week, and it was very nice.

He is a sweet person inside. We laugh together and we talk together. We also walk home together, and talk there. I think I made a friend.

I haven't talked with Jimin since that day, and that's fine, because he betrayed me, if I can say it like that, but back to Jungkook, we're walking home together right now, talking and laughing like always.

Outside my house (which comes before Jungkook's), we say goodbye to each other.

"I'll see you tonight, right?" He asks, with begging eyes.

"Of course," I nod, and flash him a smile. He smiles back, and walks home.

~

What clothes should I wear for the party?

I stand in front of my closet like that for what feels like 10 minutes, but must have been 1 hour or so.

I end up with this:

Do I like it? I guess, it's fine

"Fighting!" I say to myself, as a cheer up.

~

It wasn't a lie, when Jungkook said it would be a big party. It's like HUGE. He must be very popular. Oh wait, I already knew that.

First time ever at a party. I better not screw this up.

I knock on the door, but no one answers, so I open it, and see thousands of people inside dancing, drinking and singing.

"Welcome Taehyung!"

Jungkook shouts to me, as he walks over to me. He looks really good today.

 He looks really good today

"Hi," I shout back. He takes my hand, and pulls me into the living room.

"Sit down."

I obey, and place myself on the sofa. His friends is also in the living room, but I only recognize Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon who is also from my class, and... Park Jimin.

He gives me a small smile, but his attention is soon turned to Yoongi. He whispers something in Jimin ears, before smashing his lips on his. I quickly look away feeling disgusted.

"Here, drink this."

Jungkook hands me a drink. I thank him, and begin to drink a little, but it's tastes awful. I want to spit it out, but I force myself to swallow it. I drink the rest of the cup, because why not?
Jungkook gives me one more, and I drink it all again, and then one more, and one more, and the next thing I know, I'm on Jungkook's lap kissing him like it was my last kiss ever.
Then a few moment later, I find myself stripped under him, as he kisses my neck.

And the next thing you can guess yourself.

~

It was amazing last night. I think I'm happy that I lost my virginity to Jungkook.

Did he change?

I turn around, to find the bed empty, so I sit up, and look around. He is no where to be seen.
I put on some clothes, and walk downstairs. Jungkook is standing in the kitchen with Yoongi and Namjoon.

They're talking, but I don't catch anything, as they stop as soon as they see me.

Jungkook doesn't look too good, but neither do I, I guess. My ass hurts like hell. Haha funny joke Taehyung.

"Morning."

I say with a smile, trying to act as normal as possible.

"Hello Taehyung," Yoongi says smiling in.. some way?

"Yeah? What up?" I ask, acting as cool as possible.

"Was last night good, huh?"

My face drops a little. What is this about. Jungkook looks guilty. I search his eyes for answers, but he's not meeting my eyes.

"U-uh..."

"I hate to break it to yah, but... this was all a dare I made. Jungkook isn't in love with you or anything if you thought that. So you can just leave, and then on Monday, act like we never talked to each other, okay?"

My heart broke, just here and now, and I can feel the tears brimming in my eyes. I look at Jungkook one last time, regretting ever trusting him, ever talking to him, ever laughing with him, actually I regret even saving Jimin from him.

Jungkook finally looks at me, and I notice how pained he looks, when he notices my tears.

"I see. Well nice job Jungkook," I look him in right in the eye as I finish, "guess you got what you wanted now."

And with that I quickly leave the house, so I won't break down in front of them.

Thank you, Jeon Jungkook, for making me feel appreciated. I had a good time. Did you?