Betrayed By Luck...

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or anything related to the HP universe. Please don't sue me, I have nothing of value anyway!  

Harry Potter cursed his luck as he ran from the black robed figures. He couldn't believe that he fell for Voldemort's plan. If only he had tried harder to learn Occlumency from Snape. None of this would have happened if he'd just tried harder but here he was, split up from his friends in the maze that was The Department of Mysteries. If he could just make his way back to the floo he was sure he'd have help in ridding himself of the many Death Eaters trailing him.

"Crucio!", He stumbled as the curse grazed his shoulder. The nerves in his arm screamed in pain, but he had to keep running. He couldn't let the Death Eaters take him. He had the prophecy now. Voldemort would surely kill him when he got the whole prophesy from him.

He screamed out in pain, 'I really shouldn't let my mind wander about so,' he thought, utterly disgusted with himself for his lack of control. He tried to get his feet under him, the pain that blossomed out from the wound that now marked his back brought him to his knees. "Petrificus Totalis!"

'I'm so screwed.' His body stuck in it's kneeling position, he waited for the Death Eaters to catch up to him. If he had had freedom of movement, he would have cried and screamed. "Ah, Mr. Potter. How nice of you to finally stop for us," the aristocratic voice mocked him. "The Dark Lord will be so pleased that you have decided to share the prophecy with him personally. "Sopor." With that, Harry Potter knew no more.

♌-----------------HP ----------------- ♡ ----------------- SS ----------------- ♑

Slowly, he became aware of voices all around him. The hushed whispers of those that don't want to draw attention to themselves sounding unnaturally loud to his ears. He carefully flexed his arms and legs but couldn't hold in the groan formed by the pain in his protesting his protesting limbs. "My Lord," a velvety voice called out. "It seems that Mr. Potter is finally joining us."

"Ah, yes." The sibilant voice of Voldemort caused a shiver to course through his body. "I have a most interesting retribution in store for you." The assembled Death Eaters chuckled at the Dark Lords words. "Of course, you will tell me of the Prophesssy first."

Harry snorted, there was no way he'd willingly give up the prophecy to Voldemort, he'd have to feed him Veritaserum or rip it from his mind with Legilimency. Voldemort's laugh brought Harry out of his thoughts. "I see that you will not give up your secrets easily. That is your choice but I will have it in the end."

He watched through slitted lids as Voldemort walked around the circle made by his followers. He held his breath as the evil man stopped in front of a slender form. "Bella my dear, you have one hour to play. Do not maim him irreparably and do not break his mind."

Harry froze in fear, he knew what the woman was capable of. He had read some of what she had done to people during Voldemort's first rise to power. Bellatrix advanced on him, twirling her wand as Voldemort and the Death Eaters left the room. His first screams following them down the hall.

♌ ----------------- HP ----------------- ♡ ----------------- SS ----------------- ♑

He groaned in pain before he even began to regain consciousness and had to hold in a scream of agony as his head was tilted back. "Potter!" A familiar voice hissed in his ear. "I can not get you out of this you foolish boy! You should have listened to me and never left the school!" Harry felt something smooth and cool pressed to his lips. He tried to turn his head away, not wanting anything this foul man had to offer.