{2} Sleepover

And now I'm at Inojin's. It's pretty nice here. We played card games and that. And we ate a lot, of course. Inojin bought a lot of snacks with his parents for the whole week and I can't be more grateful. His parents spent their money on us. I love his parents so much. And besides that, they blessed us with Inojin, that is the best! I'm NOT IN LOVE with Inojin or something, I just love him AS A FRIEND. Okay, then. *Ahem, ahem*.

"Hey Boruto, the next round starts now. Do you want to play?," Metal asked and I nodded. "Let's play!".

I put my cards on the floor. "My butt hurts. Do you have another pillow?," I asked. "No, sorry," Inojin said. "You can take mine, if you want to". "No, it's okay. I was just asking," I said. I put one of my cards on the huge pile of cards ."Boruto, are you okay?," Shikadai asked and I shook my head. "I'm a bit dizzy". "I'll bring a glass with water for you. I'll be right back," Inojin said and stood up.

I started to breath heavier. Why does this happen? My friends were calling my name, but I didn't listen. When does Inojin come back? Why does this take so long? I blinked and tried to look up, but everything was black. The only thing I could hear were muffled voices calling my name and asking if I was okay. I coughed and tried not to throw up, but I was too slow. It was already on the floor. What for problems am I causing here?

Slowly, I opened my eyes. I was somewhere else. But where? I sighed. "Boruto, you're awake. How do you feel?". Who was this person? Oh, Inojin. "I'm feeling a bit better. What happened?," I asked. "You fainted. Sadly," Inojin said and sat at the edge of the bed. "Where am I?," I asked. "In the room of my parents," Inojin answered and looked away. "Oh". It was quiet for a while.

"Inojin," I said and grabbed his hand. "Will you stay with me?," I asked and he nodded. "Of course. I can't leave you here on your own. Maybe you'll throw up again". It was quiet again.

"It's hot," I said and looked at the window, which was closed. "Can you open it, please?". Inojin walked to the window without saying a word and opened it. "Thank you, Inojin!," I said and smiled. "Are you hungry?," Inojin asked and I nodded. "I want potato chips!". "No, no. No, no," Inojin said and smiled. "You need to eat an apple. That's healthy". "No!," I said. "Yes," Inojin said and for the next 30 minutes, we were just fighting if I should eat an apple or not.

And now I was sitting with an apple. Inojin's words were so wise. He even cut the apple for me. He's so nice. "And," Inojin said and sat next to me. "How late is it?," I asked. "Around 1 PM," Inojin said. "Was I unconscious for that long?," I asked. "Yes," Inojin said and smiled. "But. Thank you for looking out for me," I said. "No problem," Inojin said. "And since we're the only one's in this room, where are the others?," I asked. "They went outside," Inojin said. "For what?," I asked. I know that I'm asking too many questions, but you know, I was unconscious for almost a day. I didn't even have dinner yesterday.

Inojin shrugged his shoulders. We heard various voices outside. "I think they are back right now," Inojin said. "I'll be right back". He left the room and I was alone.

"Hey Boruto! Look what we got for you!," Metal said. He had a bunch of flowers in his hands. Iwabe had chocolate and the others had cards in all the colors of the rainbow. It looked so nice. "Is it Valentines Day?," I asked as a joke and we laughed. "Are you okay now, Boruto? We worried about you," Denki said and tilted his head a bit. I chuckled. "I'm feeling better," I said. "You can have the chocolate. But I want the flowers for myself... nevermind, choose a flower!". While everyone was picking a flower, I stared at the ceiling. Not the intense stare, of course.

"Can I have one?," I asked. "You said that you didn't want any," Shikadai said. "Just one, please?," I wheezed out. "Well, since it's yours, take it," Shikadai said and gave me a little heart-shaped chocolate. I sighed. Slowly everyone except Shikadai and Inojin left the room, since I shared the room with them.

"Can we eat potato chips?," I asked. I looked at Inojin and I saw he was looking at me with his evil face. "Nevermind," I said. "Get your butt out of the bed and let's play Shinobi Bout together," Shikadai said. "Let's play it on the bed," I said. "If you say so, move your legs. There is no space," Shikadai said. "I don't want to get sick". I started to laugh. "What's funny?," Inojin asked and I dried my tears of joy. "The way Shikadai said 'move your legs' just got me," I said and smiled. "Boruto, you are weird. Mitsuki said I should watch out for you because you are. He was right. He still is," Inojin said and smiled. His cheeks were getting a red color. "Yes, he is," I said. "Well, let's play Shinobi Bout! I'm gonna win!"

"Shinobi... Bout!," Shikadai and I said at the same time. "Jinx! Jinx again!". "Wow, Boruto and Shikadai, how do you do that?," Inojin asked after we were done laughing. "It's just coincidence," Shikadai said. "Oh, yes, I remember! We also did it at the Exams," Inojin said. "Exactly, Inojin," Boruto said. "But it's a tie. Rock, Paper and Scissors decides the winner". "Rock, Paper, Sciccors!," Shikadai and I said. I had Rock and Shikadai had Scissors. "Yeah! I said I would win!," I said. "Nice match," Inojin said and we shook hands. What a match. I liked it.