Chapter 3

Michaels concert was at 8:00 and it was 7:53 and i was getting all dressed up for this. I really liked michael. I really did. So I couldn't wait to go see him in concert. I wore a black belly Tank top with the 5SOS logo printed in pink graffiti styled letters  added to that I wore high waisted shorts with two or three holes ripped in them to match the bottom (being ripped as well.) Along with that was black and white converse on my feet.

     It was finally 8:00 and I finally made it to the concert right on time.  Soon I heard a quick strum of a guitar and some "hey's" and "hey's" "♬Simmer Down…♪" a nice voice sang coming from the stage. "♬Simmer down…♪" Eventually, I made my way to the stage and up there found Michael and three other guys singing a song that went some what like, "♬She looks so perfect standing there in my American Aparol underwear and I know now that I'm so down.♪"

     I have to admit. Hours of screaming girls and other people jumping and singing along to "♪This is Heart-ache on the big screen♬" were the best hours.

     I saw michael concentrating on his guitar and his guitar only. Until he spotted me in the crowd. He gave me a smile and a friendly wave and all the other fangirls thought he was waving and smiling at them so  they all screamed up on the top of their lungs witch made Michael laugh and smile even more. I looked around joyfully and heard a familiar voice in the crowd  scream  "Ashton!"

     It was Sam. I didn't wanna be the only one who didn't come with a friend so I got her attention by screaming, "Sam!" She turned to say hello. "Hey, Liz what are ya doing here?"

     "What am I doing here? What the hell are you doing here?"

     "I'm best friends with the drummer! You know, Ashton?"

     "Wait Ashton's in the band?"

     "Yea you didn't know? He's the drummer!"

     "So you got backstage passes?"

     "No, why? Did you?"

     "Well yeah uh Michael got me some."

     "So, are you two like going out? Orr…"

     "No way! I like just met the guy!"

     "But you know if he asked for you know…"

     "Sex?"

     "…"

     "No way he wouldn't, no!"

     "But you know you would say yes if he did!"

     "I would not!"

     "yeah right!"

     "Fine then, what about Niall I mean you and Ashton are always having sex how do you expect him not to be mad?"

     I said that playfully but I don't think she took it that way.

     "You don't know how either of us think in this sort of situation, Liz."

     "I know, I'm sorry for bringing it up  but you do know that in a relationship your not suppose to fuck the drum player of their favourite band, right?" Now I kind of was teasing and saying it jokingly but at the same time I wasn't.  She was taking what I said way to seriously and actually I was right. In a relationship, your really not suppose

 to fuck others.

     "And you do know that in a friendship your not suppose to be a nosey little bitch about everything, right?"

     "Look I-"

     "Fuck off."